Date❤️ (✔️)

Recap: Laksh made their home

Ragini was waiting for him. Why is he taking so much time? Oh haan I too took a lot of time maybe he is dressing up for me. Something special... ☺️ Ragini was lost in her thoughts, a cute blush was visible on her cheeks.

Bua saw that, naughty Bua tips on Kabir pointing on Ragini. Kabir too smiles, "Bua don't you think Ragini is looking awesomely hot?" Bua nods looking at him, "Kabir so hot that she is burning. Just look at her reddish cheeks."

All turned and looked at her, Ragini's blush increased, she had no idea what to do and turns to show them her back.

"Bua I won't talk to you." She said stamping with her feet.

Bua shrugs, "I don't need to talk to you. I have Kabir, Adarsh, Pari and Laksh. There is no need of you." She said colouring on Kabir's plaster.

Ragini widen her mouth in shock, "Bua!" She shouted and Laksh came down to her, "What Ragini? Why are you shouting at my sweet Bua." He asked her and she turns with a smile.

Laksh... her heart was beating fast, she saw him and pouts looking at his look.

What he isn't looking like I have imagined it

What he isn't looking like I have imagined it. As usual he is wearing casual. Why is he doing this to me?

Laksh glared at her, "Ragini how dare you to speak to my Bua like this?" He questioned her in a teasing way.

Ragini pouted, she didn't looked at him and crossed her arms around her chest.

AP smiles, "Laksh tell me something, when are you coming?" She winks at him.

😲 Laksh was surprised, "Maa late don't need to wait." He said and looked at his angry wife.

"Bua, have fun there is no need to be scared. I checked your room twice. Besides you can sleep on our bed we won't need it." He smirks at her and took Ragini's hand, "come my wife."

Pari and Adarsh came down, "bhai don't follow us we are going to a club, that's nothing for you. Have fun at a restaurant that is good for you." He winked and left with Ragini pulling her hand.

Ragini was totally confused by his behaviour. What is going on with my husband? He is so weird, I wanted a date and he is flirting with everyone and everything is fine as if I have no feelings.

Laksh made her sit in the car, they were driving silently without music.

Ragini was looking out of the window, her elbow was angled on the door, her head was resting on it.