Blames

The chapter got deleted and I don't had a draft 😭 whoever had read the original chapter I tried my best to get all the fact right.
________________________________

Laksh was stressed by the fact that all his efforts to find about Tanya and Karthik went to vein. I can't believe it how couldn't be his DNA on the system, there wasn't even a cross match with Tanya.

Laksh had kept a close relationship with the inspector of his father's case. The cap of the culprit was hold by the forensic team, yet unfortunately they didn't had Karthik's DNA sample for test.

"Fuck!" Laksh hit with the flat hand on the steering wheel of his car, "how could I be so stupid and not collecting something from the hideout."

A big sighed came out from him, who could have thought that they would vanished without a trace. It's as if they had prepared themselves to flee from there, but how? Who could have helped them.

Anger rose inside him, but a call from his love one got him back to normality, I can't say anything about it. I can't risk Ragini to be tensed. Everything I do or I say affects her and the baby's health. I have to find a way to keep her safe. Maybe she would be better off at Bhabhi's place, but then again, I can't risk the Duo to find out about the family. Gosh I don't know what I should do.

Ragini on the other hand was getting more and more impatient, he better picks up the phone before I smashed it on his face when he returns home.

"Hello my wife, what can I do for you?"

"How about picking up earlier! How could you make me wait?"

Laksh rolls his eyes, "sorry Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari it won't happen again. Tell me what does my wife want to have for dinner?"

There was a death silence on the other side of the line, "Ragini what happened? Why aren't you answering me? Ragini!" His voice raised and he started to panic, "RAGINI!"

"Now you know how I felt when you didn't picked up the call?" She said it as if it was the most normal in the world, "next time you fail I will make you pay. You know I can do that."

Laksh sighed out of relief, "I'm sorry Ragini, but you can't do this, you know how tensed I am and worried for you."

Ragini felt bad, "sorry Mr. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. Don't be sad You are my only family, I love you the most. Well until this little one comes to the world you are my number one."

Laksh smiled, "I love you Ragini and thank you for making me a father. Now tell me what to do want?"

Ragini still get effected by his words, "I wanted to hear your voice," she said in a low voice, "I was..." again a silent, "we were missing you."

"Gosh Ragini I miss you both too, say to my baby that I miss and love you both a lot and I will try come home as soon as possible. Also I will get you your favourite chocolate and the chaat you wanted to eat."

"Uff this diary is doing some good work for you mister."

"Yes, it's a life saver." The diary was always near him. They finished the call as Laksh had reached Omi's placed.

Whos car is this, does he got a visitor? Damn it with do I have a bad feeling about it.

Laksh took a deep breath and headed into the house, he had to meet the trio no matter what. Ever since they lost the track on Karthik the security around Ragini was tightened, yet there was no result. They had decided to meet up to discuss further measurements.

Even through he tried to hide it, Ragini had already figured out that she was being kept under protection by them.

What's coming on TV, ugh Saas-Bahu drama, there is nothing new. I wish they would make better content for their audience. Chemistry can't work all the time...

"Don't switch I like it..."

A cold shudder run down her spine, Ragini slowly get up from the couch to face the person behind her.

It can't be, how can she be here. Did I really got captured by her. I let my guards down...

"Tanya?" Her voice was almost broken and hallucinating was filled with silence.

"Yes Ragini, it's me. Did me missed me? hahahaha." Her devilish laugh was filling the silence.

Ragini didn't know what to do, but she knew one thing for sure. There was no way she would surrender.

Damn it can't be helped, but I have to try to get myself out of here. I can't see Karthik with her, does it mean she is alone? But even if she is alone I am not.

Ragini carefully thought about her situation and what would be the best solution for her.

Don't worry baby, mama is gonna protect you. No matter what!

________
All the main facts are added... it's a bit shorter than the previous one.