The truth (✔️)

Recap: Laksh is angry on everyone Ragini and SwaSan. He won't tell anyone about Ragini's true, but she has to fix the problem between her parents. SwaSan have fallen in love with each other and will stay together.

Laksh was still in his clothes with the fake blood, when they returned home everyone was present of both families.

Swara had informed AP about the incident and she silently had called everyone together. Laksh was surprised to see them all. "Maa you here?! Shekhar Papa Maa Daadi?! Who called you?!".

Swara stepped forward. "Laksh I did, I call them they needed to know the truth!".

Laksh fumes in anger. "The truth! Which one? Huh that you faked your marriage with Sanskaar?!". He shouts and made a fist he could feel how Swara must have told the half true. They were all shocked, but Sumi / Suju wasn't as they knew it from starting.

The other's weren't expecting this coming neither were SwaSan or Ragini expecting it.
Laksh anger hasn't calmed infact with the behaviour of Swara it has raised more.

AP couldn't believe it, but she was more concerned and scared of Laksh health. "What is all this and this blood on your shirt Laksh. Tell me?!".

Laksh looked at her. His eyes were filled with tears. "Maa I promise you, from now on I will follow all the orders and rules which you will give me. All the decision I took in my life have come out to be failures. My love, my friendship and my family (He looked at the trio) all betrayed me, but Maa not anymore. I don't want to be hurt anymore. This blood is all fake like their love...!". He went near her and hugs her with teary eyes no one could understand him. His pain was visible, but not understandable...

He went to his father. "Papa I will go now and take rest. Tomorrow morning I will come with you to the office and will start my work taking more responsibilities. Good night!". This wasn't Laksh, who was talking, it was a lifeless man, who has no personality. He has lost himself in the pain and the betrayal of his dear ones.

Ragini was about to follow him. He turns as he felt her presence. "Ragini don't forget! You have to clear the matter!". He made a fist and gave her a death glare.

Ragini was shaking in fear. "Laksh ji...". Her voice was broken and she was under tears but nods. She was ready to take the punishment, any they would give her, but the only thing she wanted was his forgiveness.

Shekhar come near them. "Ragini Swara what is this? What had happened?". He was questioning them.

DP too was looking at his son's. "Sanskaar is Laksh telling the truth?! Did you faked the marriage?!". He fumes and glares at them.

Sanskaar looked at them all. "Baade Papa Haan we did but then...!". He looked at Ragini as she has started to talk.