Responsibility (✔️)

Recap: Laksh exposes Sanskaar. Ragini is changing.

Ragini and Bua were in the kitchen preparing the dinner, but not for everyone just for the one... Lakshya.

Ragini was irking. "Bua do you want to help me or irritate me?".

Bua was eating an ice cream and her brain 🤣. She ignores Ragini and keeps going with her weird behaviour.

There was a loud sound of the door. All got afraid, who could it be all were thinking of Laksh just one or two knew that it wasn't Laksh they could feel him...

Ragini shrugs. "Yuck don't know which psycho came home".

Bua nods. "Haan. Not my Lucky!".

Ragini nods. "Not Lakshya!".

Swara was in the hall, when Sanskaar throw his suitcase away.

Swara got confused and irritated. "Sanskaar what happen?lz

The other Maheshwari men's entered the MM after him.

Laksh claps. "Oh ho Swara BHABHI let me tell you something according to your words your husband has changed into a better person unfortunately you were wrong he hasn't changed at all". He said proudly.

Swara got even more confused. "Sanskaar what is this mad Lucky saying".

Laksh hold his forehead with his thumb and index finger giving himself a massage. He laughs. "Oh my Gosh! Did you all heard she is calling me mad?".

"Damn it! Doesn't you understand that I am Lakshya Maheshwari not Lucky!

"Damn it! Doesn't you understand that I am Lakshya Maheshwari not Lucky!. Don't you dare to call me Lucky! And only your husband is the mad one here! Who plays his fake game with us!".

Bua comes to him she holds his hand and made him turn. "Aaaahhhh!". She opens her mouth with the sound *Aaaaaahhh*.

Laksh follows her orders she put the ice cream into his mouth.

Bua smiles. "You need to cool down Lucky!".

Laksh smiles at her. "While licking/Eating the ice cream".

Swara confuses. "Sanskaar? Say what he meant???".

DP was fuming in anger. "From now on Laksh will take the responsibility of the Mehta project there is no need for a fraud in our company, but what to do if the fraud belongs to the own family".

Laksh shook his head. Again just a small punishment. He will life under MM and will still work at the company. Oh please where is there the logic. I don't trust him. I won't let him come close to my cabin, room or project file!.

Sujata goes to Sanskaar. "Chore what is bhai sa saying?".

Laksh got really irritated. "The true Chachi Ji... that tour son hasn't changed and he can be happy that he is a family member otherwise for the crime he had done someone else would have put him in jail".