Trapping (✔️)

Recap: Some new ways to life of RagLak. Ragini's food was spoiled, but by whom?.

Laksh was in his office cabin thinking of Ragini's message. No Laksh, I wouldn't serve you the food if I wouldn't have taste it. Hmm she isn't wrong in this. She wouldn't serve it at least not me as I would scold her. Uhm my scolding was a bit low I think I have to be more strict to her... 😈.

Ragini sneezed 🤧. Oh what's that now?. A male student from the back. "God Bless you!".

She turns to thank him. "Thank you!". She smiles and he smiles back.

"Hi I'm Kabir Khanna, nice to meet you!". He stretched his hand forward. Ragini smiles. "Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari, nice to meet you too!". She shook his hand and both again concentrate on their lecture.

Laksh was taking how to find more proves against Sanskaar. There is someone who is helping him. But he is very careful nowadays. Not a single time he met them, but why? Have they seen me? Oh Gosh I'm a bad spy😱.

A knock at his cabin door broke his trance.

"Come in!". Laksh looked up and saw a new employee. "Yes?". Laksh was confused. "Who are you?".

"Sir I'm Karthik Changan your new PA!"

"Sir I'm Karthik Changan your new PA!". He said in a calm voice and giving him a fake smile.

Laksh looked at him suspiciously. "You are Karthik Changan, but I'm sure I have hired a female PA!". He took out his file and checked it.

Karthik nods. "Sir, you are obviously right. But she couldn't attend the work and I was the 2nd choice, I got a call from your human resources department. They asked me if I would be still available! Sir, if you have a problem with me I will leave, I just hoped to work under you to learn about this business!". He was giving Laksh some positive thoughts and his talks were also good, but the vibes he was giving were negative.

Laksh smiles fake. How to say keep your friends close by your enemies closer. "Mr. Changan I didn't got the information that is why I was surprised. Welcome!". He stood up and shook his hand. "You can start with the files, they need to be categorised and then correctly sorted into the tray!".

Karthik was shocked as the files were lying on the floor and it wasn't just a few files no there were dozens of files.

Laksh smirks seeing his face. "Oh before I forget. You have to sort them after Name, date and priority. And Haan the priority is most important!... oh no, I think you are to qualified for it. Actually that was the main reason why I rejected you! I do understand if you don't want to do it! I will talk to...".

Karthik shook his head. "No, no Sir I'm fine. You don't worry! I will do it!".

Laksh nods with a smiles. "It has to be done by the end of the day!". Laksh left the room and Karthik was shocked.

Sanskaar was confused. This guy looks so familiar to me. Who is he and what is he doing here? Something is going on here!

Adarsh looked at Laksh. "Laksh what happened?". Laksh laughs. "That new PA will leave this office soon! I don't like him!".

Adarsh shook his head. "Are you suspecting him to work with anyone of your enemies?". Laksh looked at Sanskaar. "No, I don't think so?". Adarsh follows his gaze and saw a confused Sanskaar. "Well you know there is a party going to be held at home, what you think can Ragini be present?".

Laksh thought. "She is going to have an audition for a role at the academy. I will call her by the way how is Bua?".

Adarsh smile fades. "Upset!". Laksh pouts. "I know there is no one playing with her. I'm here and Ragini is at the academy. We aren't spending much time with her she feels lonely. But I will talk to Ragini, she should be at home on time, anyhow!". He took his mobile and starts to call her as he knows it's her lunch time.

Ragini saw the caller ID. "Laksh! Sorry Haan!". She excuses herself and went to attend the call.

"Hi Laksh! How are you?".

"Fine Ragini you say? You reached on time and how was the audition?".

"I reached on time. But Laksh the audition is later the day!".

"That is okay, but you know, today is the party or did you forget?".

Ragini had forgotten it. "Shit!".

"Woah Shit that too from Ragini? That is a premiere. Okay come on time Bua is waiting for you!".

Ragini smiles. "Don't worry...".

"Ragini!". A male voice from the back called her.

"Coming Kabir! Okay Laksh I have to attend my next class bye!".

Before he could say something she cut the call.

😤😤😤😤😤

____
Twists

Bua

Party

Fight

Please comment and vote