Dispute (✔️)

Recap: Laksh and Ragini shared their love in front of everyone.

Laksh was looking at Ragini. She was folding the clothes being present, she was absent totally lost in her thoughts. Laksh didn't liked it as he was talking to her and she didn't replied to him, "Ragini?" He called her several times and shook her shoulder.

"Ragini?" He again shook her, this time her hand, finally she looked at him, "Haan Laksh ji, You said something?"

Laksh was numb, blinking with his eyes several times, Did she called me Laksh ji...? I was damn missing this ji, but won't tell her. As she shouldn't think this had effected me.

Ragini shook him this time, "Laksh ji, say, what happen to you now?" She shouted at him and he shook his head, "No, nothing yaar. I was just surprised."

Ragini looked at him, "Hmm surprised about what?"

She wanted to know and looked at him impatiently, "Hmm call me again?" He said with a lifted eyebrow.

Ragini frowned at him, "Like?"

Laksh looked here and there, "Like you did a minute before?"

Ragini rolled her eyes, "Oh you mean Laksh... JI!" She smirked looking at him.

"Exactly, Laksh JI! Why, I mean you stopped to be formal?" He was keen to know, why she suddenly changed and using Ji again.

Ragini smiled at him, "First of all it's my decision how I want to call you. And I just love to call you with JI! Don't know why, but it gives me a satisfied feeling. Secondly I don't know why, but I feel like someone was missing it the day I have stopped to use it?" She looked at him and he lowered his gaze, "Really?" He frowned but she couldn't see it as she was laughing, "Yes really!"

Laksh rolled his eyes, "Fine maybe I missed it, but still it's old fashioned and you are now Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari, the modern wife of this Lakshya," He was proud of her being this mature.

Ragini agreed to him, "True, but I can call you as I want and I want to call you as LAKSH JI! Because I Love my Laksh ji!" She hugs him and he let her,"Okay now tell me where were you lost?"

Ragini broke the hug with a sad expression, "Can't tell you, yet."

That was an answer Laksh wasn't expecting and fumed, "What you can't tell me, why? I'm your husband I have a right to know if there is something bothering you!" He shouted at her  creating a fear inside her heart.

"Please Laksh I can't, it's something I have to be sure about it," She was trying to explain him, but his anger already took overhand.

"Ragini you asked me to trust you, but now you are hiding something from me. Proving me wrong, sorry not wrong, but not trustworthy! What is my mistake?" He stood up in anger, he went to the cupboard, taking out his clothes, he entered the washroom to change.

Ragini knew this would happen, but she didn't mind it, because blaming Uttara without a valid reason or a prove would only create problems. It's just a suspect of Ragini in Uttara, but she behaves weirdly nowadays.

It was an incident of last week.

RagLak wanted to go out for a dinner date, Bua was with Uttara.

Laksh had bought her a dress, "Ragini wear it, you will look awesomely beautiful." He started to praise her without knowing if it will fit her or not.

Ragini nodded, "Okay, you wait here, I will just come after changing," she winked at him.

Laksh pouted, "Ragini Not fair I can help you?" He winked at her back.

"Chi! You will stay here!" She warned him and come out wearing the dress.

"Tada!" She come out in this pose.

Laksh smirked, "Wow Attitude, Like me!" He pulled her close holding her from the back

Laksh smirked, "Wow Attitude, Like me!" He pulled her close holding her from the back. He come near her face going to kiss her chubby lips.

When the door opened and both separated from each other, "Lucky I can't sleep without you!"

Bua come and hugged him tight.

Laksh was confused, "Bua, what happened to you?"

Uttara come in, "Sorry Bhaiya, but we watched a movie and she frighten saying someone is under her bed. I checked several times, but she isn't trusting me. I told her you are going out for a date with Ragini, she frighten more."

Laksh smiled, "Is okay Uttara, my Bua will sleep here with Ragini and me, right?"

Bua nodded, "Haan, but your date?"

"Cancelled!" Ragini said holding Bua from the back, "anything and everything for you!" She kissed her and saw with the corner of her eyes, how Uttara was making a fist and fuming in anger. Having a devilish smirk on her face.

The door of the washroom opens and Laksh comes out. He lies on the bed and turns to the wall back facing her.

"Good Night Laksh ji," She come over and kissed his cheek, he stayed turned not to see her. She cups his face and kisses his other cheek and he was struggling to release himself from her. She didn't mind it, as she knows him better now.

Laksh was confused, What and why is she hiding something from me? I'm her better half I'm her soulmate, her love Laksh. I should calm and let her do her work. She too trusted me, and let me become myself. I have to give her the change to prove me whatever she wants to prove...

Laksh turns to her at the same moment Ragini turned, "Uttara...?!" She said with a heavy heart, "I think she is against us...?!"

Laksh fumes hearing this from her....

____
Please comment and vote