Oh fire (✔️)

Recap: Ragini found herself...

Laksh was on his way to pick up Ragini, who was waiting at the bus station like she had agreed with Laksh. She was still talking with Bua on the phone.

"Ragini when you will come home, you will give me chocolate?". Bua asked like a small kid.

Ragini was happy. "I will give you more than just a chocolate! Trust me my news will blow your mind!". She was saying it with happiness.

Laksh was driving the car it had to start to rain it was quite late and he didn't liked the fact that Ragini was alone waiting somewhere...

Soon he arrived at the bus station. Ragini was laughing and talking with Bua. He saw then a few guys from far, but he didn't thought much. He took the umbrella from the car booth and rushed to her. "Ragini?!".

Ragini looked up. She was genuinely smiling at him. "Laksh... Bua Laksh has come I will be at home soon! You don't worry!". She ended the call and come to Laksh. He gave her the umbrella. "Thank you!".

Laksh nods. "You go I'm coming... just need to... pee!".

Ragini made a face. "Chi". She felt disgust and reached the car. She sits at the passengers seat. Laksh closed the door with his key. He went to the men's and beats them.

Ragini widen her eyes. "Laksh!!!!". She wanted to stop him? but he had locked the doors. She had no idea why he was doing it. Soon Laksh come to the car and sit in it.

Ragini looked at him in fear. She gulps and stammers his name. "L... L.. La... La.. Laksh...!".

Laksh looked at her. "What?". He looked at her and saw the confusion. "They wanted to rob me!". He starts the car and they drove away from there.

FB

"Finally she hung up. But the guy called her! Ragini!".

"Haha what a name for a bomb like her!".

"Haan come let's get her!".

Laksh glares at them. "Oh she is a bomb? Like what?!". He asked with his hands.

One goon come. "What will you do? We are 3 you are just one!".

Laksh smirks. "Haan you are right. I can tell you once I was very weak because I was hiding myself but now I'm me... Lakshya Maheshwari! And if you want to come close to Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari! Then you have to come over me! But you won't! Because I will finish you!". They started to beat him.

He starts to fight back

He starts to fight back. "Who is she for you?".

"Sister Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari!".

Laksh glares at them. "Or?".

"Sister-in-Law Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari!".

Laksh smiles. "Very good!".

He looked at her, but she was so happy that she almost forgot the incident.

Ragini and Laksh reached home. "Laksh your hands?".

Laksh looked at them. "They are fine why?".

She handover him the confirmation of her seat in the music academy.

Laksh looked at it. "Wow! Ragini that is amazing! You got a seat and you will start so soon!". He was shocked.

Ragini was happy. "Haan Laksh Uhm... I wanted to asked you, if you could asked Papa for the fee. It's a monthly fee of 50.000 rps!".

Laksh looked at her. "Wait who is supporting you? They or me? Who is your husband me or someone else?".

Ragini looked at him. "You do support me! Protects me! And Haan you are my husband!".

Laksh nods. "Then why would I ask Papa to pay for your fee! When I am able to pay it! It's my responsibility to give you everything you need! I do get a salary and I'm able to effort the fee of 50.000 rps. per month! You don't worry!". He was shouting at her in anger as she didn't thought to consider him for it.

Ragini hugs him. "Thank you so much!". She rested her head on his chest.

They reached home and Laksh checked the schedule

They reached home and Laksh checked the schedule. "What the hell!". He was hell shocked. "This is very tight and tough. How will you manage to help me on my mission?... no no forget this I will do it by myself! I can't make you help me!". He looked at the time table. "How will you come home? I can't pick you up all the time!". Every day to beat up someone just because they gave her a weird look... no... 😖.

Ragini smile faded. "But Laksh I thought you could... I mean does it mean I can't go?".

Laksh looked at her. He shakes her... "are you insane of course you will go. But in your own car I will buy you one. As I'm not gonna let you travel with the bus or cab!".

Ragini couldn't believe her ears. "Really?".

Laksh nods. "Haan really! Why are you asking as if I have said something wrong?".

Ragini shook her head. "No Laksh, it's just our current situation all is fitting in and I can finally do what I always wanted to do. Singing and dancing. Laksh I promise you I won't fail you! As with my success also your success is connected. And I will give my best!". She hold his hand tight.

Laksh nods. "Haan and I will clear it with the family you don't worry! Wow 4 years!".

Ragini nods. "Haan... we don't share the...!".

Laksh looked at her. "Will you complete the sentence?". He teases her and she felt his gaze.

Ragini frowns. "You are too much!". She hits him.

Laksh laughs. "What? Tell me! What we don't share?".

Ragini shook her head. She went to the cupboard and took out a towel and starts to rub his wet hairs. "You will fall ill then you won't be able to find anything against Swara or Sanskaar!".

Laksh agreed to her words and let her continue. He took his clothes and vanished she changed her clothes in the room.

Laksh come out of the washroom. "Ragini?". He looked at the bedroom but she was missing...

Bua was looking at her without to blink. "Wah Ragini! High-Five! 🙌".

Ragini gave her the promised news and chocolate.

She stood up and turns to find Laksh staring st her from the doorway. She come to him. "Sleeping?". Laksh nods. Both were in their room and tried to sleep.
_____

Please comment and vote