Get Karma

The team of Laksh was ready. It was all going like they had planned, the final talk about the company takeover was going on without getting suspicious on them.

Kabir was looking at Ragini, "do you think this makeover will work? They have seen me, remember!"

Ragini nodded, "I do remember, but they haven't recognised you ever since you have shown as Charles Mendez. Now let me do the finishing of the make up and the wig, if something goes wrong they will caught you and with this all out efforts will be ruined. Got it!"

The woman was the boss and everyone had to agree, she is dangerous with words and acts.

"Laksh, I have got this," Omi gave him a device for Kabir, "place with under his coat we will hear everything and with the glasses, he is wearing, we can see everything."

Laksh looked at him, "here, you heard him. It's time to get Karma."

Adarsh and Karan were checking the monitors, "all working, best of Luck!"

Kabir left the 'headquarter' which was Omis place, with a heavy heart he reached Karma Ltd. Oh gosh I hope all goes well they are counting on me. If I fail all work so far would be wasted.

"Excuse me?!" A shake broke his trance, "oh sorry. Hello My name is Charles Mendez, I have an appointment with Sanskaar Maheshwari."

"I know, I'm Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari, his wife and personal secretary, please follow me."

Kabir nodded, nervously he followed Swara to the cabin of Sanskaar, but they didn't stopped their, passing by the cabin they moved forward.

Oh no, where is she taking me. Relax man, all will be fine, if I get nervous now they might get suspicious on me. Calm down, usually all contacts are done at a private room or a conference room. I don't have a lawyer, cause I do my own work. Karan has checked the papers and has put on the right clauses on them. Everything for our plan. It's named under me, but I'm a third party, a buyer under my name for Lakshya. Once the paper are signed the owner will be Laksh and not Charles Mendez.

"You may sit here, Sanskaar will be here in 5 minutes, would you like to have a cold drink or coffee?"

Kabir shook his head, "No, thank you. I'm fine, maybe later on after Sanskaar is here."

Damn this voice device is so cool, I can't believe Omi has got everything on Spyware, maybe he is an agent?

Swara left the conference room, Kabir was looking around x

"Don't move much," he heard the voice of Adarsh. "Just relax, best thing you can do now, is to pretend. Pretend to work, take your mobile phone read your mails and write messages. Also if needed make a fake call with me. They might be watching you, testing if all is well."

Kabir felt a cold shudder, they are watching me. Damn, he is so smart. Fine I will pretend to be a busy man.

He took out his mobile phone and started to work, he read his mails which were instructions from Laksh and Adarsh, how to behave, what to do, what to say and how to get into the conversation with Sanskaar.

With Vorbereiten of his eyes, he saw a shadow. I guess he is finally coming. He let me wait now I will do the same.

Kabir stood up and called Adarsh.

"What is he doing Karan asked into the round?"

"Revenge," Ragini said, "Adarsh Bhaiya attend his call and take your time."

"He learnt fast," Laksh said and agreed to Ragini, "take your time bro."

Adarsh took the call, "very good but don't overdo it, if have to make sure he won't get offended. The deal hast to be made, we want Karma at any costs, but not with lost. If he wants to talk about the amount, if he wants to change it, just stood up. Make sure to make him understand that integrity means a lot and if someone breaks his word it's over."

"Understood." Kabir ended the phone conversation and looked at Sanskaar, "sorry, but you know work never stops."

Sanskaar nodded, "I know, please have a seat. Let's make it final."

Kabir sat opposite to Sanskaar, Swara was standing behind him.

"I read the contract it's written that you are buying the company as a third party, what does it mean?"

Kabir smiled, "I buy for others or I keep for myself. Currently one of my longest partner is looking for an established company, I had been interested in your company for a long time, I think we are in talks now for over 6 months. He  is international active but also national, recently we talked about business and I got to know he is interested too. We laughed as we both wanted to buy Karma, I remember you declined my offer first as there was another company interested. I told him to take his offer back, I want to buy it and make a new business relationship with him, kind of cooperation. I hope you understand. No, hiding all is open."

"Very complicated, I mean you could have just let him buy it."

Kabir shook his head, "I'm Charles Mendez, when I want something I get it at any costs, but if someone breaks my trust I destroy them. My friend knows what it means and my business partners as well, are we making this deal now, time is money!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" The team was shocked about his sudden change of behaviour.

"I understand, time is money. But as you are much interested in the company. I think the amount of," before Sanskaar could end the sentence Kabir stood up.

"I don't like to do business with people, who can't keep their words. We agreed to an amount before we made the appointment the papers were ready only your signature was missing, and now you want negotiate with me again? Why?" He moved to the door without looking back, his hand was on the doorknob pulling it down.

"Hold on, I thought to talk about it, but yes, I'm a businessman who keeps his word, I already signed it. You can check."

Kabir looked at his watch, "time is money. If you had signed it then why you tried to talk to me about the amount? Anyways is a notary here?"

Sanskaar shook his head, "no, but my lawyer checked it and I signed it with a company stamp. As soon as the amount is on my bank account the company is yours."

Kabir checked the papers in front of them.

"Bhai what you say?"

Adarsh was looking, "Karan are these the original papers you made?"

Karan was checking them, "Kabir hold it up, there is a watermark on the papers which I had included."

Kabir did as said, "I think this is good."

Karan nodded, "those are ours, tell him the money is transferred and the company is yours now."

"One second, I will call my accounted and make sure that the money will be transferred now."

Adarsh picked up the phone, "good job."

"Please transfer the agreed amount to Sanskaar Maheshwari, and make an appointment to the notary to make it officially."

The ended the conversation and Sanskaar got a notification from his bank, "the amount is transferred. Thank you, this company is now yours."

They shook hands and Kabir left.

In the car he let out a loud groan, "I did it."

"Yeah, now comeback." His ear was exploding by their voices. Gosh so many devices.

Back at the Omis place. All was legally transferred to Laksh and he was the new owner of Karma.
____
Don't forget to give a comment and vote