Oh.... (✔️)

Recap: Laksh shows his hubby side.

A few weeks have passed and all was like a routine now. This is very good for Ragini as she could learn for her training the whole household was done by Pari and Swara.

It was early in the morning and Ragini woke up first she went down and prepared the breakfast for the whole family. She sometimes does it, as she wanted to give them something back for their support. His support. Ragini went to the washroom and changed, she saw him still sleeping on the bed moving here and there, trying to hold on something.

Ragini smiles. She went to him and sat on the bed next to him. "Laksh I'm leaving...". She whispers close into his ear, but he didn't response to her. She kisses his right cheek. He turns immediately and shows his left cheek. She smiles and kisses her left cheek too. He was holding a pillow in his hands tightly.

Ragini was about to leave when she turns to him. "Laksh my auditions are going to start! I might come later!". She said to him and he opens his eyes.

Laksh looked at her. "What? Auditions? What kind of auditions?". He hold the pillow on his chest and calls her by waving with his hand.

Ragini looked at the watch. "You have plenty of time Ragini! Come here!". He orders her and she pouts. "Laksh listen I'm your wife not your servant you can't call me like this!".

Laksh sat on the bed with a stern look. "Fine stay there!". He lies back on the bed and ignores her like he often does.

Ragini fumes she went to the bed and took the pillow away. "Laksh!". She hits him in frustration. "Laksh!". She shouts his name in anger.

Laksh yawns and stretches his arms. He opens an eyelid and in his movement he hold her tight. "Audition. What kind of Audition?". Ragini was numb, he never hold her like this. "Laksh... Audition like normal audition. Screen play, singing or dancing". She couldn't met with his gaze.

Laksh nods

Laksh nods. "Okay... but not like Romeo and Juliet? As I don't like romance!".

Ragini hides her smiles. "No Laksh nothing like that! Can I go now?". Laksh nods and release her from his hug. He turns and slept further.

Ragini smiles and left for the music academy.

All the family members come down for the breakfast. "Ragini had cooked before leaving!". Laksh said to them. AP was happy. "I told you She would handle it! Now you believe it?". She said to DP, who nods with a smile. "Haan!".

Swara was fuming in anger. I'm doing it daily. But she hasn't praised me once. What is wrong with this stupid family. Nothing is working according to my plan. I wanted to prove that if she goes to the university she won't be able to fulfil her duties but all goes to her favour. Even now she just made one breakfast after a long time and all are crazy about her.

Sanskaar come to Swara. "You know standing like a statue won't help, why don't you try to become a friend of Bua? It might work this time?". Swara looked at him. "Means?". Sanskaar smirks. "Means Ragini isn't there. She needs someone to play with. Uttara is in college and Pari Bhabhi is busy with the household and left are you. Take the opportunity and make a place in her heart. Maybe we will get to know about RagLak's plan?".

Swara smirks. "Great idea!".

AP and Sujata were serving the food. "Mmh that tastes great!". RP said with a big smile.

"Haan after a long time we got tasty food. Chacha maybe you should tell your DIL to take some cooking lectures from mom or Chachi. Just maybe she could learn something and use it wisely!". Laksh said giving them a smirking face.

Swara fumes. "How dare you?". She hits with the palm on the table.

SwaLak daily drama. Laksh ignores her as much as possible, but as soon she stands in front of him his anger raised and he can't hold himself back.

Bua was looking at the food. "Can I eat?". Laksh smiles. "Haan Bua eat! You know your Ragini made it!".

Bua smiles. "Finally Good food!".

*Hahaha*. All laughed

Swara sat with the other's together and started to eat. "Yuck! It's too salty!".

And it was indeed too salty. Then the other dish was too spicy. Laksh coughs.

Bua gave him a glass of water. "Thanks!".

They all looked at the food.

"She isn't that perfect, right?". Sanskaar said with an evil smirk.

"Maybe someone of you mixed up something in the food!". Laksh said in contra terms to them.

Sujata and AP looked at each. "Laksh we wake everyone today. No one has touched the food besides Ragini and us while serving it!". AP ensure him.

Laksh shook his head. "It happens at least she tried. We can mix the salty food with the spicy food and throw it away!". All looked at him.

"What I'm not gonna eat it! My stomach!". Laksh looked at them innocently like a small kid, who just has done a crime and smiles like an angel to hide his prank behind the smile.

AP shook her head. "It's okay. Laksh is right, it can happen with anyone of us. What matters is the thought behind her act, right ji?".

DP was fuming. "If she wasn't in her sense then she didn't needed to cook and waste this amount of food! She could have made a preparation of cutting the vegetables or making the tea. But this much of food we have to throw away now!".

DP stood up and left from there in anger.

Laksh stood up and went to the office too, but he wrote a message to Ragini.

•Ragini the food was horrible what happened? Don't do that again! At least check your food if the seasoning is correct or not. We had to throw away the whole food!•

Ragini was in her lecture, when she got the message. She felt bad as she had tasted the food before leaving and it was good. She would never serve them bad food.

•Laksh you should know me better and my food too. I wouldn't have served you the food if I wouldn't have ate it! Just think about this! Someone has mixed up the spices! 😔•,

Laksh read the message.

•Was my thinking too, but Maa and Chachi said no one besides them was in the kitchen. Who could have done it?•

Ragini pouts.

•It's not fair! The next time I will wake you and make you sit on the table guarding the food!•

Laksh frowns readying the message.

•And what I will get for the guarding? I mean how will you pay?'•

No reply..... 🤨

____
Please comment and vote