Time needed

It was a long day all in all a really tough time for Laksh, but also for Ragini.

Back in the car Laksh started the engine, while Ragini was looking at him with a bright smile, "finally," a sigh of relief came out of her, "we did it."

She was beyond happiness, yet there was no reaction from Laksh, he was in his own world. She felt uncomfortable, over enthusiastic and even unwanted, am I overjoying the situation? I know we just got a small victory, but it's a victory. I hope he isn't angry. I wonder what the two brothers talked about. Laksh face is pale there isn't any sign of emotion, what should I do?

Being lost in her thoughts, she remains silent, which made the air heavy for her, she again felt loneliness, a feeling she thought she won't feel ever again after his acceptance. She opened the car window and let in some fresh air, they silently drove home.

Laksh parked the car, behind him Adarsh parked his car. Both didn't talked neither Laksh looked out for Ragini, it was as he was in trance, forgetting everything surrounding him.

Adarsh opened the door for Ragini, a short smile of hers with a nod of acknowledgment.

Adarsh smiled, "Ragini, you did well all the time being with him, and being there for him when he needed someone close."

Just this made Ragini's eyes to tear up, "thank you," a silent voice of her, she immediately whipped the tears away and followed her husband silently into their bedroom.

Laksh entered the bedroom, he felt heavy, exhausted and tired. Each step was like a mile for him, as soon as he reached the edge of the bed, he left himself fallen on it.

Just to doze off.

Ragini stood there motionless on the door, I guess he is just burned-out. A light smile rose on her lips. She made her way to him, first she took of his heavy boots, then the soaked socks (yeah he was sweating a lot).

It wasn't as easy as it looks like.

Ragini rolled her eyes, how can he do this to me? Does he really want me to strip him, not that I mind, but I think I shouldn't. A sudden voice from her inner self rose, Ragini you are his wife, you want to make his life comfortable and easy. To strip him shouldn't be hurdle to you. As you know better than anyone, he likes to sleep naked.

Ragini made her way up, he was back facing her, oh c'mon why you have to he sleeping on your stomach? She turned him with all her power and took off his clothes, she was lost in his peaceful face, looks like you needed this... a long nap. Ragini cupped his face and placed a kiss on his forehead. Leaving him alone in the room.

Things aren't always getting the way we wanted, but does it happen to everyone?

The sun rays were shining through the window on a sleeping Laksh. The heavy eyelids were blocking the light, but not for long. He slowly opens his eyes, a look to his right another look to his left, where is Ragini? His first thought had to be his wife, whom he had let waited for so long.

Laksh slowly stood up from the bed, looking at himself after removing the sleep of his eyes, oh I'm naked. Did something happened? The confuse man just shook off the thought and went straight to the bathroom.

A hot bath made him relax, he again could let go off all his burdens. The weight on his shoulders finally felt off and he lost himself once again for another moment.

Being back in strength, he wore his clothes and went down, but he noticed something strange, "Maa?! Papa?! Bua?! Why isn't anyone answering," he said to himself. "Maybe Bhai knows, Bhai?! Again nothing..." he felt an uneasiness, why isn't anyone answering me?

Wait where is Ragini?!

"RAGINI?!" He shouted and rushed upstairs the halfway back and checked each room, everything was empty all were gone but where and why no one told him?

Being back at the hall, Laksh turned into a maniac, damn it where are they?!

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, relaxe Laksh. There is nothing to worry. Have faith in your brother and wife, if there are any people I can trust then it's them.

There was a sound, he couldn't designated to anything and looked out into the garden, where he saw a woman, who was hanging the laundry.

Immediately he could recognise the well formed waist of his wife, a smile accrued on his face.

Laksh slowly made his way, not to make any kind of noises, I will hold her waist softly.

Ragini was hanging the scarf of her saree, Uff why are they 2-3 meters long... I'm done with if.

She didn't heard anything but felt the rough hands around her waist, a hiss of her, my mischievous husband. Was all she was thinking of with a bright smile, "looks like someone finally woke up?"

Laksh sighed, "not fair, I thought you might get mad or scared, but nothing just a small comment about my sleeping...?"

Ragini turned, while his hands were still resting on her waist, "why would I get scared or mad by the hands of my beloved husband, huh? And yes, I commented cause you were sleeping for almost 36 hours and I'm not joking cause I was scared. We even called the doctor," she hit him, "don't scare me like this again."

Laksh was shocked, "I slept for over a day, why? And did the doctor saw me naked?" His cheeks were turning red, but Ragini shook her head, "no, only I saw you," she said with a smirk on her face, "The doctor said that it's because of stress. As you were healthy the doctor said to let you rest as your body needed to heal."

Laksh wasn't sure what to say, but the moment Ragini was facing him, she placed her hands around his neck and rested her head on his chest, she was inhaling him, "someone took a shower?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, it was a bath."

______