Mud / Apology (✔️)

Recap: Laksh rude behaviour toward everyone! Only his aunt Kiran and mother AP are saved. 

Ragini comes down looking at Laksh, who was lying happily on the lap of his aunt.

Pari looked at Ragini. "Ragini what had happened to you?! I mean the mud?!". She points on Ragini's feet's. Which still had mud signs.

Everyone looked at her

Ragini lowered her head. "Bhabhi I was at the market buying the vegetables mom had asked me to. Then on my way back it starts to rain having two heavy shoppers with me I couldn't save myself being wet. Then one stupid car come and drove as fast as possible on the road breaking all signals. Not only this the driver suddenly drove over the passengers way. A child was running there I rushed to him with the stupid shoppers and lift him on time... the car wheels were rolling fast and the mud on the roads come over me...!". She pouts saying it.

Laksh bursted out in a loud laughter. "What a stupid story! Must be a big joke of yours covering your incompetence, that you might have fallen down by twisting your ankle, right. Oh come on Ragini, can't you find better excuses!". He laughs holding his stomach.

Swara shook her head. "Wah wah wah Ragini someone should learn from you making stories! By the way you got covered with mud because you deserved it! After all you are a big liar. To be fair even the mud is cleaner than your soul". She said in hate.

Laksh fumes!. "Swara Bhabhi stay in your limits. Who the hell gave you the right to speak to her like this?! I once told you and will say it again just keep quiet! Don't interfere in our matter!".

Adarsh was watching the news. "Laksh, Swara you two better stay quiet as Ragini is speaking the truth!". He increased the volume of the television.

They all stood up someone of the other passerby's must have record it.

Kiran claps. "Hero!". Pointing on Ragini.

Laksh pouts. "I'm the hero, only me no on else is your hero!".

Kiran shook her head. "No, you are my lucky!". She kisses his forehead.

AP looked at them. "Laksh Swara won't you apologies to her?".

Laksh shook his head. "Never would I apologise to her again! I thought I ruined her life, but the true is she ruined my life! There is no chance that I would say sorry to her!".

AP felt bad. "Laksh...?!".

Swara agrees to Laksh words. "Haan baadi mom same her she has played with me and my life like it is a daily soap. I will never forgive her!".

AP shouts. "Enough food is ready...!". She felt disappointed.

Ragini suddenly speaks up. "Wait!". They all looked at her. She was playing with her shawl... trying to find the right words and the courage to talk.