Mya looked over at Dior, mugged her, and tried to walk towards her but kd pushed her back.

"Woah chill Mya." He said.

Dior won fights against Monique and Sierra but Mya was different.

Everybody in the room knew Mya would tear Dior ass up.

"Dior just tell us what happen." Bam said.

"I know who wrote the letter." She said and everybody except Chris frowned.

"What you mean you know who wrote the letter?" Kd asked her.

"I know who wrote it." She repeated.

"Well who wrote it?" Jeremy asked her.

"Kevin's bestfriend omari wrote it." Dior said looking at the floor.

"And you know that how?" Ace asked her.

"Because when I went to go see Kevin's baby mother I seen omari and we exchanged words and he told me that when he find out who killed Kevin he's killing everybody involved in his death." She said and kd mugged her.

"So bitch you knew this and didn't bother to tell me or anybody?" Kd said and Dior looked at him.

"Did he just call me a bitch?" She asked herself.

"You don't gotta call me out of my name Kayden and I did tell somebody I told Chris because I know if I would've told you, you would've did some stupid shit." Dior told him.

"Man let me beat her ass." Mya asked kd who just mugged Dior.

"So what did he say he was gone do?" Bam asked her.

"I don't know that's all he said." Dior shrugged.

"So you told him it was us who killed Kevin?" Kd snapped on her.

"I didn't tell him shit I don't know how he found out it was y'all but that wasn't my doing." Dior snapped back at her.

"See I told you we should've killed her ass." Kd told his dad.

"That's why we don't keep witnesses alive." Kd continued to rant.

"Dumb ass hoe We should've never told you about Semaj he probably would've beat some sense into yo dumb ass." He continued to go off on her shocking everybody including her.

He just switched back to the old kd in a snap of a finger.

"Kd you taking this shit to far." Chris told him.

"Nah fuck her we need to send that dumb bitch where Kevin and her daddy at." Kd said shocking everybody.

"That shit was so unnecessary Kayden." Bam said.

He put his hands in his pockets walking away and Dior took a deep breath balling up her fist and looking at him with a death stare.

She ran behind him punching him all in his back and he turned around hitting her back.

As they went at it like two niggas Chris and James got up pulling Kd off top of her.

"FUCK YOU KAYDEN AND WHEN IM THERE ILL TELL YOUR MOM AND SISTER HELLO BITCH ." Dior yelled back and he pulled his gun out shooting towards her but missing shooting out a window.

"Bitch get yo shit out my house you gotta hour cause if I come there and you there I'm killing yo ass." Kd snapped at her as he was being held back.

Dior stormed out of the trap going outside and crying.

"Mya take her to his house to get her stuff." Bam told Mya and Mya smacked her teeth.

She wasn't the biggest fan of Dior but in her eyes Kayden was dead ass wrong bringing up her dead folks.