"Ion wanna see you crying again." He told her and she nodded her head.

They both left out of the room and she grabbed his hand as they walked downstairs.

Everybody noticed them holding hands and some frowned and some wasn't suprised.

Dior mom had her siblings thinking she relied on dick.

Dior sat down on the couch and kd sat on the arm of the couch next to her looking at her mom.

"Speak." Dior told her as her siblings stared at her.

The only sibling Dior knew was her older brother Adrian and he barely acknowledged her.

They even went to the same highschool and he never spoke to her.

"I just wanted to check up on you." Her mom started.

"You in college?" Her mom asked.

"No." Dior answered nonchalantly.

"Well do you plan on going?" Her mom asked and Dior shrugged.

"So your not in college, your still mad at me over your father, anything else I'm missing?" Her mom asked and Gavin looked at his sister.

The only person that Dior knew and seen everyday that was there was kd dad.

Everybody else her mom brought there.

"Nope that's pretty much it." Dior said batting her lashes.

"So I heard Kevin's funeral coming up who paid for that?" Her mom asked.

"I did actually and if you want to come we got a special seat for you outside." Dior said and kd pinched her making her roll her eyes.

"Look Dior whatever I did to you I'm sorry but your being ridiculously disrespectful right now and I can't take it." Her mom said standing up.

"Kids let's go." She said leaving out with her siblings behind her.

Dior watched them leave and shrugged her shoulders getting up walking upstairs to get in the shower.

She had a long day and just wanted to go to sleep.

"What's going on with y'all?" Bam asked Kayden who scratched his head.

"Well we made shit official earlier so we together now I guess." Kd told him and he nodded his head.

"I hope you have time to focus on her and work." Bam told him.

"I wish you had time to focus on Simone and your son." Kd said referring to himself.

Right now the only things keeping kd happy was his kids and Dior, he been upset with his father for years and forcing Dior to get closure from her mom reminded him how dirty his dad let Simone do his mom.

Bam shook his head getting up leaving out of kds house. He honestly didn't like to talk about Simone with Kayden.

Dior stood in the shower still contemplating if she should tell kd what Omari said or not.

She was in a complicated situation and whatever choice she makes snakes the other person.

She didn't want to betray kd but she didn't want to betray Kevin either.

She didn't know what to do.

She got out the shower getting dressed then making her way to kd room seeing him laying on the bed with his feet dangling in the air.

"Your so lightskin." Dior said catching his attention laughing and he smacked his lips.

"You good?" He asked her.

"Yea but So much for closure huh?" Dior asked him hopping on his bed.

"It's Ight I ain't got closure from my folks either." He told her looking at the floor.

"But I gotta get kacey and Kanari in two days so I want to take you on a date before then." He told her and she nodded her head.

Kd turned on a movie and him and Dior sat back watching it with a lot on their minds.

Author pov:

•Y'all they just started dating be Patient they gone eventually have sex lmaoo😂.

•I ain't like this chapter but y'all reached the goal.

•Thoughts on Dior mom?

•Thoughts on Dior at the moment?

•Thoughts on kd?

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!