"Hell nah." Dior said snatching the aux back.

"We listening to calm music today I'm tired of hearing that rah rah all day." She said plugging the aux in her phone playing "Playing Games." by summer walker.

Once it got to the chorus kd sat his hand on her lap and she looked at him.

"You know this song explains yo ass right?" He asked her as he still looked at the road.

"What you mean by that?" She asked him and he smirked.

"You be playing games." He told her and her face flushed red.

"How do I do that?" She asked him.

"Dior how you think?." He told her.

"It's pretty obvious I'm feeling you shorty." He said.

"Can't be that obvious if ion see it." She told him.

"I kiss yo ass unexpectedly all the time, I'm always touching up on you, I still let yo ass live here and I could've been put to ass out and you telling me that's not obvious?" He asked her stopping at a red light looking at her.

"Yea but you must forgot your bipolar as fuck you show me multiple sides of you how am I suppose to know?" She asked Him and the light turned green.

"Well you know now." He told her wrapping his hand in hers.

She felt butterflies in her stomach as kd parked the car in front of some place.

They got out the car and he grabbed her hand as they walked to the door.

They walked inside and Dior seen ice skates.

"Oh my god I always wanted to go ice skating." She told him.

They walked up to the counter and the lady rolled her eyes at Dior but luckily Dior ain't catch it she was to busy looking at the different pictures on the wall of celebrities who skated there.

"May I help you?" The girl asked kd leaning her boobs against the stand.

"I wanna get the two hour skating tickets." He told her.

"Your total will be 27.56 for her and I won't charge you." She said catching Dior attention and walking over to where they was standing.

"How come his free but mines not?" Dior asked her.

"Because he's him and your you." The lady shrugged.

Dior was about to say something but kd pulled her around his back.

"Nah I'll pay for both of our tickets just go get me a size 10 skate and her a size 6." He said throwing the money on the counter and she walked off to get the skates.

"How you know what size shoe I wear." She asked him.

"I just do." He told her and she laughed as the lady brought the skates back printing out kd receipt giving it to him.

Kd and Dior walked out to the rink and changed into the ice skates.

"You been ice skating before?" He asked her.

"Nah you?" She asked him and he nodded his head yes.

"I took kanari and kacey once." He said stepping on the ice.

Dior firmed her shoes then stood up falling but kd caught her.

"This type of shit scares me." Dior said as she got her balance standing up.

"Just think of it as a meditation like I do." He said skating backwards and falling making her laugh.

She reached her hand out helping him up and then skating pass him.

"So why you so rude?" Dior asked trying to make conversation.

"I don't think I'm rude I think im just to bold and blunt for people." He said and she nodded her head.

"Why you so nice?" He asked Dior.

"Because I feel like there's no reason to be ugly to people who's not mean to you." She said as she skated in front of kd.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her back to him.

"So back to what we was talking about early are you feeling the kid or nah?" He asked her.

Dior thought about it for a couple minutes. She did have a crush on kd for a while but then she met Semaj but now that Semaj was gone the feelings for kd started to come back.

They actually came back the day she killed Semaj but she didn't mention it.

"If I was?" She asked him.

"Then we can make a relationship work." He told her.

"If I'm not?" She asked him.

"Then you not." He shrugged.

She turned around looking at him and then decided to make the move and kiss him.

He grabbed her face kissing her back until they heard somebody clear they throat.

"My kids do not need to see that you might do that in your community but we don't do that over here." A white lady complained and kd mugged her as he held Dior face.

"Fuck up." He said then kissed Dior again.

The lady skated over to the security booth and complained about the issue and the security blew his whistle.

"Y'all are not to be doing that here." He said and kd mugged him.

"Man fuck y'all we out." Kd said grabbing Dior hand skating away.

"We was barely here." She chuckled as they went to put they shoes back on.

"It's whatever I'll take you out to dinner." He said.

They returned their skates then he took her out to eat and then went home.

They walked in the house and Dior tried to walk upstairs but he pulled her back turning her around.

He kissed her grabbing her ass then picked her up.

She wrapped her arm around his neck getting into the vibe until they both was distracted by a voice.

"Looks like y'all had fun tonight." Monique said and Dior turned around looking at her as kd put her down.

"I'm going to get in the shower." Dior said walking pass her.

"Y'all cute." Monique told kd. He honestly forgot her ass was here.

"We going to look for you a house tomorrow." He said walking upstairs to his room.

Monique just blowed his whole mood.

He got in the shower, got dressed, and then went to Dior room seeing her asleep on her bed.

He took off his shirt then cut off her light sliding in the bed with her.

She opened her eyes and then scooted in laying close to him.

"Goodnight." She said pulling the blanket over them.

"Goodnight."

Author pov:

•Look at them cute shit and it only took 33 chapters 😂.

•Y'all think Monique was cock blocking?

•Y'all think they should've waited some more?

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!