"Just relax you'll see." He said getting on the highway.

Dior put her headphones in leaning her head on the window and closing her eyes taking a Short nap.

Chris soon stopped the car in front of the small brick house.

"Who house?" Jaylen asked as Dior opened her eyes.

"You'll see come on." He said and everybody got out the car.

He locked the door walking up to the porch seeing the same little white girl from last time.

"Hi Chris." The little girl Samantha spoke.

"Hey Samantha where's you're mom?" He asked and the little girl hopped up grabbing Chris hand.

"I'll show you." She said and Jaylen looked at Dior frowning.

They walked inside and Samantha pulled Chris took the kitchen seeing Angelique.

"She's right there." The little girl pointed.

Jaylen looked at angelique like she seen a ghost.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jaylen asked Chris.

"Look Jaylen I can explain, Samantha go play." Angelique pleaded as the little girl ran out of the room.

"Angelique I thought you were dead." Jaylen said as she began to cry.

"Angelique?" Dior questioned and everybody looked at her.

"Your Dior right?" She asked and Dior slowly shook her head.

"I'm sorry I'm confused I thought you were shot and killed?" Dior asked and Angelique frowned.

"Is that what Semaj told you?" Chris asked her.

"Yea." Dior said and Angelique shook her head.

"He's always been a good liar." She said.

"And so have you, I went years without my bestfriend and here you are with kids who life I missed out on, do you know how bad I suffered I had ptsd for a long ass time." Jaylen snapped.

"I didn't tell Chris to tell you I was dead." Angelique said and Jaylen looked at Chris.

"You knew she was alive?" Jaylen asked.

"Bae yes but i didn't know where she was at." He said and Jaylen rolled her eyes.

"Some shit just don't make no sense." Jaylen said sitting down.

"I'm so confused." Dior spoke.

"Well it's kinda obvious Semaj lied to you so what was his story about me and Him and ill tell you the truth." Angelique said.

"He said you abused him and forced him to have sex with you at gunpoint and said when he hit you back y'all broke up and then y'all got back together and he said you saw him talking to some girl at some party and you asked him to talk then shot yourself to make it look like he did it." Dior finished and Angelique looked frightening.

"But I can see that was a lie because your alive." Dior said unbelievably.

"I dated Semaj for two years I met him through my cousin." Angelique started at she poured everybody coffee.

"I'm good." Chris declined quickly.

She handed Dior a mug but she sat it down and Jaylen wouldn't even look Angelique way.

"The first time he hit me was the day I moved in with him but he swore he'll never do it again and I believed him."

"As time moved on he use to continuously hit me or force me to do stuff I didn't want like have sex with him."