"Man you better give it to her before that nigga Semaj do and she fall in his trap just like Angelique did." Jeremy said.

"Whatever nigga, you going to that meeting at the trap?"

"Hell yea I just came to drop your guns off I'm on my way over there right behind you." He said then they both walked outside.

Kd got in his car looking at Dior who had her lips poked out and arms folded.

"You keep frowning like that yo face gone be stuck like that." He said and she rolled her eyes.

Kd pulled off driving to the trap parking then him and Dior walked in seeing Semaj, James, Chris, and Sierra with a swollen eye and bruises on her face making Dior feel bad.

"Damn maybe I did to much." Dior said.

Jeremy walked in seeing Sierra and his face immediately dropped.

"DAMMNN SIERRA I KNEW YOU GOT YO ASS BEAT BUT NOT LIKE THAT." He said as Sierra sat quietly.

Everybody except Dior and Sierra laughed and Semaj looked over at Dior as she sat on the couch.

"Dior can we talk for a minute?" He asked and the room went silent and everybody looked at Dior who slowly got up following him out of the room with a attitude.

"What's wrong you look pissed?" He asked her as she sat on a table.

"Nothing, a lot, I don't really know." She sighed.

"If it's a lot on your mind you can tell me." He said.

Dior thought about it then spoke up.

"Well kd told me not to go on a date with you but I did anyways and he said something about you not being what you seem and then I asked jaylen and Chris about it and Chris said if I keep messing around with You im gone feel the issue more then see it." She explained and Semaj bit his bottom lip.

"What are they talking about Semaj?" She asked him.

He sighed then looked down at his feet he couldn't believe they was running they mouth and he told them it wasn't him.

They was suppose to be his homies so why they ain't believe him when he said he ain't do it?

"I had this girlfriend Angelique." He started off as Dior stared at him.

"She was abusive to me." He said and Dior frowned.

"A girl abusing a boy? That's new" she thought.

"She use to put her hands on me and I gave her the benefit of the doubt one day and she did it again and I hit her back." He said.

"I was just defending myself but she fell down the steps and broke her arm." He said.

"A few weeks later we rekindled and got back together and she started forcing me to have sex with her even when I didn't want to she pointed a gun at me thereating to kill me." She said and Dior felt bad.

"Then why they making you seem like the bad guy?" Dior asked.

"Because one day she saw me talking to this girl at a party and Angelique came to me and said she wanted to go talk so I went to go talk to her she pointed a gun at herself and shot herself like I did it." He finished off and Dior put her hand over her mouth.

"Is she dead?" Dior asked and he nodded his head.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for making you talk about that." She said hopping up from the table hugging him.

He hugged her back then pulled back looking at her kissing her, but before Dior could stop him the door opened and everybody including Bam dad and Ace seen them.

"Damn I thought it was Dior and kd." Ace said as Dior stepped back from Semaj scratching her hair.

Sierra smiled to herself but quickly stop smiling as she felt pain in her eye.

Kd looked at Dior and shook his head. Not only was it to late for him to shoot his shot, but it seemed like Semaj already trapped her in with him.

He wasn't mad he was pissed off matter fact that wasn't even the word he was livid.

Dior was hard headed as fuck.

Dior looked at Semaj then everybody else starring at them and left out of the room in embarrassment.

Kd looked at Semaj who smiled to himself then shook his head.

Kd walked off and Chris followed him.

"Bro you can't let that shit happen you seen what happen to Angelique ass she lucky to even be alive." Chris told kd.

"Man what my ass gone do?" He asked Chris.

"Tell her what he did or something because if she date that nigga the same thing gone happen to her." Chris said.

"I told her ass to stay away from him what ever happens from here is her problem." Kd said walking away from Chris.

"I can't let this nigga get away with that shit." Chris mumbled going back into the meeting room.

"Where kd?" Bam asked Chris as Chris stared at Dior who sat on the couch holding a pillow.

"He left." Chris said shaking his head.

"This nigga Semaj manipulative as fuck." Chris thought.

"But ima get his ass."

Author pov:

•I really hope Dior don't fall for him😔

•What y'all think of Semaj story?😂😂😂

•I don't know if y'all caught on but Angelique is still alive for the slow ones. I'm jp but yea💀💀

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!