"His body been sitting for 6 months and he don't deserve that and his girlfriend is pregnant." She continued as kd rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"I mean do you if that's what you want to do." He said and she frowned.

"Why you being so nice to me? What happen to me being a bitch and a hoe?" She asked and he smirked shaking his head.

"I mean I can start back acting like that if that's what you want." He said and she quickly shook her head.

"No but thank you though." She said leaving out of his room leaving out the house seeing Semaj outside kd gate.

Dior typed the code he gave her earlier and then left out the gate hopping in Semaj car.

"Hey." She said to him and he looked over at her smiling.

"Wassup." He said and she smiled back.

Something about people smiling at her made her smile back.

"So where we going?" She asked as he drove off and she put her seatbelt on.

"To be honest with you I don't know I was gone let you choose." He said and she nodded her head.

"Well we can get something to eat." Dior shrugged.

"If that's what you wanna do." He said and she folded her lips.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked her and she thought about it.

"To be honest I don't know just choose any place." She said and he nodded his head.

"How you invite me out with nothing planned?" She thought.

He pulled up in front of McDonalds and Dior just looked at him.

"McDonald's?" She questioned and he laughed.

"Girl no it's a red lobster next door." He said getting out the car going to her side opening the door.

"I was about to say I know you ain't bring me outside to go to McDonald's." She chuckled as they walked to red lobster and got seated.

"Tell me about Dior." He said and she forgot every single little thing about herself.

"Well I'm 18 and my birthday is September 19." I told him.

"Damn you young." He said shocked.

"How old are you?" She questioned.

"I'm 25." He said and her eyes went big. They were seven years apart.

"That's seven years damn." Dior said.

"Yea but in the eyes of the law your legal." He said and she nodded her head.

"When's your birthday?" Dior asked him.

"March 16." He said and she nodded her head.

They continued talking and then ate their food leaving.

"So where we going now?" Dior asked him.

"We could go to my house and chill." He said and she nodded her head.

They got in the car going to his house and Dior looked around impressed.

His house was twice bigger then kds. Kd had a small 5 bedroom 3 bathroom gated house while Semaj had a big mansion with unnecessary rooms.

Kd wanted just enough space for him and his kids and something he could save money on while Semaj didn't care about how much he spent cause he knew he'll get it back.

"Your house is nice." Dior said looking at the chandelier that hung from his ceiling.

"Thank you." He said walking to the kitchen with Dior getting two wine glasses pouring wine in them handing a glass to Dior.

Dior examined the drink then sat it down. She already had goose bumps being at his house she wasn't about to be drunk too.

"Why do you need such a big house isn't it just you?" She asked him,

"I don't know I just like the space and when I was little I was poor so I always told myself when I get older ima have a huge house and a lot of cars and I did that." He said and she nodded her head.

"So your rich?" She asked him.

"Something like that I got a couple millions in the bank." He shrugged.

"Man if I was rich I'll buy up some land and invest in building houses and rent the houses out to make my money back plus some." Dior fantasized as Semaj stared at her.

"You know if you want you can move in with me until you get a place you ain't gotta live with kd." He said.

"Nah I'm okay kd house feels kinda like home since I been there for a while and I don't like depending on people I'll be getting a job soon." She said.

It was true. Dior was sending out applications for jobs left and right but nobody was hiring.

"Well the offers still on the table, it's just me here I know it can be hard in his small house and them kids." Semaj said trying one up kd.

He wasn't trying bash his homeboy he just wanted Dior to know that being with him is a guaranteed lavish lifestyle.

What he didn't know is Dior would prefer to live like kd then him.

She liked how responsible kd was and how he had money but didn't spend it on stupid shit like designer brands who don't even give a fuck about us.

He used his money to provide for kids rather then himself.

"It's okay." She said as she pulled her phone out.

"You brought you a phone and didn't give me your number?" He asked.

"Kd gave me this earlier but Give me your number and I'll lock it in." She said and they exchanged numbers.

They chilled for a couple hours then he dropped her off at home.

She walked in the front door with her left overs going to put them in the fridge seeing kd giving kanari and kacey food.

"You wasn't with Jaylen." Kd said and she looked at him.

"What you mean?" She asked them opened the fridge putting her bag inside.

"You said Jaylen was coming over to get you and when Chris stopped by he said Jaylen was sick then when i checked my cameras you was with Semaj." He said as the kids stared at Dior.

"I didn't know I was under surveillance of what I can and can't do." She said.

"Nobody said you was but I told you to leave Semaj alone he ain't what he seem but I guess you gone have to learn that on your own." He told me.

Dior walked out of the kitchen going to get in the shower thinking about what kd said.

"He's always mad about something." She mumbled.

She thought kd was jealous but in reality he was just looking out for her.

Author pov:

•What y'all think Kd trying to warm Dior about?

•Opinions on Semaj?

•Can y'all see Semaj and Dior together?

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!