16 - A Bad Day and a Quidditch Game

It was a horrible day. A terrible, horrible, shitty day. 

It started off with me unexpectedly getting my period this morning, so I had to deal with that, and that made me miss most of breakfast. Then I was almost late for transfiguration, I had to run to make it to class on time, which was not fun considering how many staircases I had to run up. And then I had to deal with some assholes calling me a mudblood, but I obviously wasn't going to deal with their shit so I hexed them, which got me detention, even though they totally deserved it. And then I was trying to do homework in the common room but people were being loud and I swear I'm probably going to murder someone today. 

So I went to the library to try and do the homework there. 

And that's where I am now. 

Sitting alone near the back of the library, hidden off from the world. Or so I thought. 

I hear a group of girls sitting at a table on the other side of the bookshelves. They're gossiping and giggling and I want to murder each and ever one of them. 
I come to the library for peace and quiet, not to hear the latest gossip. 

I quietly groan and put my head down on the table, completely giving up on homework. 

I try my best not to listen to the girls, but I sit up when I hear the mention of Sirius, now paying attention. 

"I know right, he's so hot." 

I roll my eyes. Why do people only seem to care about his looks? Yes, he is good looking, but he is also kind and sweet and caring and funny and just so amazing. Why cant people see that he's more than just a pretty face? 

"Pity he's with that Evans girl." 

I roll my eyes again. Yes, such a pity

"I don't get what he even sees in her." 

I cant deal with this. 

"She doesn't seem very interesting." 

I begin putting my homework away in my bag. 

"And she's really ugly." 

Shut up. 

"Sirius could do so much better than her." 

Shut up. 

"She really doesn't deserve him." 

I swing my bag over my shoulder and swiftly walk towards the exit, which meant I had to walk past the group of girls, which means that they now know I heard every word. 

I don't stop walking until I reach the common room, where I have to stop so I can say the password and be let in, then I continue walking, heading to my room without saying hello to anyone. 
I'm really not in the mood to deal with people right now. 

I get to my dorm and I flop down on my bed, waving my wand to tightly shut the curtains. 

I shut my eyes and curl up in a ball, trying my best not to break down, which obviously doesn't work as I feel tears rolling down my face. 

I hear the door open and try to wipe away my tears. 

"Y/n?" I hear Sirius say. "Are you alright?" 

"Yes, I clearly am." I mumble sarcastically. 

"Y/n, open the curtains please." 

I hesitate for a moment before sighing and waving my wand. 

Sirius notices my tearstained cheeks and sits down beside me. 

"What's wrong?" He asks softly, wiping away a few of my tears.