68 - The Kids All Go To Hogwarts

"Leo, hurry up!" Rosalie yells at the bathroom door. "I need to shower!" 

"You snooze, you lose!" Leo yells back. 

"Mum, Leo is being an ass." Rosalie says to me. 

"Leo, hurry up. Rosalie, don't call you brother an ass." I say. 

"Even if he is being one." Sirius adds. 

"Don't call your son an ass." I say, turning around to jokingly glare at my husband.

He presses a kiss to my nose, which makes me laugh slightly. I push him away before going and knocking on Harry's door. 

"Harry, are you almost ready?" 

"I just need to get changed." He answers. 

"Alright, that's fine, we've still got plenty time." I say. 

Within an hour, all the kids are ready to go. 

It's all still chaos as we get the kids into the car - which we're using to get to the station because according to Sirius we've still got plenty time and it'll be fun. 

I hate Sirius' driving. He drives like a maniac. He is a maniac. Why did I marry him? 

But luckily we arrive at the station in one piece. But there isn't long until the train leaves. 

We run into the Weasleys, and head to platform nine and three quarters. 

When we get to the platform, I cant see Harry anywhere. 

"Don't worry about it," Sirius says after I voice my concerns. "Him and Ron probably just headed onto the train." 

"Yeah, alright." I mumble. 

I go pull Rosalie in for a hug. 

"Have fun at Hogwarts," I say to her. "Be good. I love you." 

"I love you too." She responds. 

Sirius comes over and wraps his arms around both of us. 

"And I love both of you." He says cheerfully. 

I laugh, letting go of Rosalie so Sirius can say goodbye to her. 

I go pull Leo in for a hug. "Have fun. Behave this year." 

"I always do, mum." He grins. 

"No, you don't, you're a little shit." I say. 

"Wow, I am so offended." Leo jokes. 

"But speaking of people who are little shits, if you see Harry on the train, kill him for me. That little shit ran off before we could say goodbye." 

"That's weird." 

"He probably ran off with Ron, it's fine," I shrug, frowning slightly as the train whistles, a final warning. "You should probably get on the train, you don't want to miss it. And do me a favour, make sure your sister is okay, as excited as she is I can see she's feeling anxious about this." 

"I will." He says. 

"Good, thank you." I say. "Now go have fun. I'll see you at Christmas. I love you." 

"I love you too." He says before running off to the train. 

I go hug Rosalie one last time before she too heads to the train. 

Sirius wraps his arm around my shoulder as the train pulls out of the station. I lean my head on his shoulder as I try not to cry. 

"Love, don't cry, you'll see them at Christmas," Sirius says. "Come on, lets head home and cuddle up on the couch."