58 - Getting Him Back

"Y/n, you need to relax and take care of yourself." Remus says softly, standing in the doorway to my bedroom as I furiously write a letter to the ministry. 

"No, I need to get Sirius out of that hell hole." I argue. 

"You have been through so much these past few months," He walks into the room. "Just take some time to yourself, I can focus on getting him out." 

"No, I need to do this," I mutter, tearing up. "I need to get him back." 

"You're stressed," He says. Yeah, no shit. "You only got back here two days ago, you were being tortured until two days ago. Look, I will focus on getting Sirius out, you just focus on yourself or spend time with your kids."
I completely break down in tears, I just want Sirius back. Remus gently places his hand on my back. 
"Take a break," He says softly. "Or have a nap. Just stop overworking yourself." 

I nod, trying my best to stop crying. 
Remus leaves me to be alone, taking my quills and ink with him so I have no choice but to stop working. 

I sigh, getting into bed. I feel so alone, I need Sirius. 

I look up confusedly when I hear the door creak open. I smile slightly when Leo walks in. 

I lift him onto the bed and he cuddles up beside me. 

"Where's dad?" He mumbles. 

"It doesn't matter," I say softly. "He'll be back soon." 

Leo frowns and I hate seeing him upset so I begin tickling his sides, making him giggle. The sound of him laughing brings a smile to my face. I've missed him so much. 

Sirius' birthday comes around. I really hoped we'd have him out of Azkaban by now, but the ministry seems to be ignoring me. Dicks

I end up spending most of the day in bed wearing Sirius' clothes and crying. 

~*~*~ 

Remus must've snitched to Marlene about how I've been overworking myself because she apparates into the living room as I'm feeding Rosalie and Harry, telling me she's kidnapping me for the day. 

Dorcas apparates after her, telling me she'll be fine taking care of the kids, Remus offers to help her. 

Once I'm done feeding the kids, I go get ready for whatever Marlene has planned. 

As soon as I'm ready to go, she grabs my arm and apparates us away with no warning. 

"Could've at least let me say goodbye to the kids," I mumble, recovering from the shock. My eyes dart around and I see we're in the graveyard in Godric's Hollow. We're really close to whatever remains of James and Lily's house right now. 
"What're we doing here?"

"We're going to visit your grave." Marlene says, grabbing my arm and leading the way. 

"What? Why?" I exclaim confusedly. 

"It's cool." She shrugs and I don't bother questioning her anymore. 

We come to a stop at a really pretty gravestone with my name on it. 

"Me and Dorcas picked it out," Marlene says, breaking the silence. "Sirius was going to but it was too difficult. These past few months without you have been hell." 
I lean my head on her shoulder. 
"I'm glad you're back."