115 - Malfoy Manor

I wince when there's a small knock on the door. I had been sitting on the couch reading, Sirius is upstairs having a nap.

I grab my wand and cautiously approach the door. I look through the peephole and sigh in relief when I see it's just Regulus.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, opening the door.

"I think I might know where Luna is," He says quickly, walking into the house.

"What?" I exclaim, shutting the door and following after him.

"I've been snooping around Knockturn Alley in my animagus form," He explains. "I heard a Deatheater saying something about Malfoy Manor being used to 'hold the prisoners.'"

"We need to go," I say immediately.

"Should we get Sirius?"

"No way, he'd try to stop me from coming with you," I respond. "Plus, he's asleep right now, you try waking him up."

"Good point. Alright, let's go."

He grabs hold of my arm and we apparate to Malfoy Manor.

"They said something about a basement," Regulus whispers. "Maybe there's a window or something that leads down there, otherwise we're going to have to find a way in to the house."

I nod and we begin silently sneaking around the house. Eventually we find a window that is level with the ground.

"Now how the fuck are we getting this open?" I mutter. "And quietly."

Regulus crouches down beside the window, inspecting it for a second before waving his wand and just getting rid of the glass. That works I guess.

"Can you see anyone in there?" I ask.

"No, it's pretty dark," He answers.

"Alright, well I'll just hop through it I guess," I say. I sit down beside the window and take a deep breath before jumping through it rather ungracefully, down into the basement.

There's a sharp pain in my legs as I land, but I ignore it because I'm immediately wrapped up in a hug.

"Harry?" I say questioningly.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same thing," I retort.

"We got caught by snatchers," He says. "They're- they've got Hermione upstairs."

"Well, we'll get her and then get the hell out of here."

I hug him tighter for a second before letting go.

I glance around the dingey room for a second before spotting Luna. It hurts to think that this is where she's been living for the past few months.

I also see Ollivander, Dean Thomas and a goblin. This is an odd collection of people...

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask softly, walking over to Luna.

She nods slightly, but I don't really believe her. I hold out my arms, offering her a hug, and she immediately tightly wraps her arms around me.

"Y/n, we can't apparate here," Regulus says, I hadn't even noticed he'd jumped down. "How are we going to get out?"

"We really should've thought of an escape plan before we came in," I mumble, letting go of Luna. "Well, they've got Hermione upstairs, so I guess we need to somehow get up there, fight everyone off and go out the front door."

"That is a horrible plan," Regulus argues.

"I don't see you coming up with any ideas."

Suddenly we hear someone coming down the stairs. Bellatrix has sent someone down to get the goblin.