28 - Quidditch

I wake up to the sound of screaming, I sit up quickly in a panic, obviously scared and wondering what's going on. I instinctively grab my wand. 

"Mary, for Merlin's sake, its just a spider." I hear Marlene say sarcastically and I calm down a lot. 

"Get it out." Mary squeals. 

"Just one peaceful morning, that's all I ask for." I mumble tiredly. 

"You need to get up soon anyways," Lily says to me. "So don't go back to sleep, or I'll get James and Sirius up here, you know how loud and annoying they are." 

I groan. "I hate you all. Except you Alice, you haven't annoyed me yet today." 

"Thanks?" Alice says in a questioning tone, she really should know not to question me by now. 

I sigh, getting out of bed and getting ready for the day. 

Once we were all ready, we head down to the Great Hall for breakfast. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter join us, which ends up annoying me as James rambles on and on about the upcoming quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw and how he's been working on a new strategy and blah blah blah. It's too early for this crap. 
Dorcas also joins us at the table, which kinda helps because now James is rambling to Dorcas about quidditch instead of all of us. I could still hear him though. 

"You okay?" Sirius asks me, gently grabbing my hand. 

I nod. "Tired." 

"Couldn't sleep?" He guesses. I nod again. "Something wrong?" 

I shrug. "Just got a lot on my mind, don't worry about it." 

"You know I'm going to worry about it." 

"I said don't." 

"Too late, I care about you and therefore I'm going to worry about you. Deal with it." He says. 

I jokingly glare at him. 

"I'm fine, I promise. Now can we drop this?" 

"Nope, you told me not to worry so obviously I'm going to do the exact opposite." 

I jokingly roll my eyes, how dare he care about me. What an ass.
I smile at him. 

We all talk amongst ourselves as we finish breakfast, ignoring James and Dorcas, who were arguing over who was going to win the quidditch match. 

We then head to Transfiguration, our first class of the day, which we all had together. 

It was a boring class, we weren't doing any fun stuff like actually practicing spells and instead were taking notes. The topic itself was actually pretty interesting, its just so boring to take notes for an entire class. 

I was pretty much zoned out as McGonagall talks about the bird-conjuring charm, Avis, until a crumpled up ball of parchment lands on my desk. 
I instantly know it's Sirius probably saying something dumb. 

Avis would be a pretty cool baby name.

I roll my eyes, scribbling a response. 

Sirius, we are not naming our baby after the spell that summons birds. 

With a flick of my wand I send the note back to him, turning around to see him jokingly pout at me as he reads it. 

Okay then, how about Sirius junior? 

No.

Padfoot junior? 

Definitely not.