67 - Diagon Alley

"Mum?" I hear Leo yell from the living room as I make dinner.

"What?" I yell back. He quickly rushes into the room.

"Can Fred and George come stay? Just for a week. Please." He asks.

"I guess that would be fine," I smile slightly. "But where would they sleep? There's not really enough space in you and Harry's room for two more people."

"The three of us could sleep in the living room," He shrugs. "Harry would probably like that, get the room to himself, or invite Ron over."

"Well, that'd be a lot of people," I say. "But lets be real, if he asks I probably wont say no."

So, the next day, Fred, George and Ron all come over, ready to stay for a week.

I lead the three of them up to Leo and Harry's room, before going to see how Rosalie is, giving the boys some time to catch up (even though they didn't see each other too long ago and they've been sending letters back and forth).

I knock before walking into my daughter's room.

"Hey," I say. "You doing anything interesting?"

"Still working on my portrait of Dog." She shrugs. I walk over and sit down beside her on her bed, looking down at the artwork.

"Why the hell is Dog's face on a human body?" I laugh.

"I thought it would look cool." She shrugs.

"It does. It really does. If Dog was capable of caring about art, I know she'd love it."

"She might like art, you don't know." Rosalie jokingly argues.

"Y'know what, you're right. For all I know Dog could be an art enthusiast. Perhaps we should take her to visit the Louvre."

"Exactly."

"Alright, you have fun," I say, ruffling her hair slightly, smiling as it changes colours beneath my fingers. "If the boys are being too noisy feel free to throw things at them."

"I will."

I leave her to her art, heading downstairs, smiling at Sirius as he sits on the couch, watching tv. I go sit beside him, cuddling into his side.

"Hello." He says, smiling at me.

"Hi." I respond, cuddling into him even more.

"Care to explain the cuddles?"

"Nope."

"Alright." He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me and pressing a small kiss to my cheek.

We stay like this for a while, cuddling in silence, before Sirius talks again.

"You ever gonna move?" He asks amusedly, his arms still around me, signalling that he doesn't really want me to move, he's just curious as to when I'll move.

"I don't want to." I mumble.

"Well, I'm going to need to move to make dinner soon."

"Or you could make Remus do it." I jokingly suggest.

"We can cuddle for a little while longer," He says. "But I'm still gonna cook tonight."