108 - Moving the House

The next day, Sirius and I wake up pretty early and apparate to Ottery St Catchpole, the village where the Weasleys live. Their house is at the south of the small village and is hidden by some hills and trees.

Hand in hand, Sirius and I walk around. There's a small forest area that we walk around in, and eventually we find a nice clearing. Its a beautiful area with lots of nice trees and shrubbery and flowers. There's a small pond, which is partially frozen over from the cold winter weather.

"I like it here," I say, looking around in awe.

"Yeah, me too," Sirius responds, smiling at me.

So we head back home and do all the magicy stuff and soon the house is in the new location. We check over the house, making sure nothing got damaged when moving it. Everything is fine. We then floo back to Grimmauld.

We get there and Rosalie is the only one in the living room. She's on the couch reading a book, her cat Marshmallow on her lap.

"Hey, where's the boys?" I ask.

"Regulus is shopping, Remus is upstairs, and Leo and Harry are outside playing quidditch despite the fact that its freezing cold," She answers without looking up from her book.

"Well, the house is ready," I say as Sirius goes outside to get Harry and Leo. "So, we can go once you're done reading."

"I'll just be a minute," She says. "I'm almost done with this chapter."

"Take your time."

Soon, Rosalie finishes reading, Remus comes downstairs and the boys come inside, so we head home.

It's definitely quite disorienting looking out the windows and being somewhere completely different, but otherwise everything is okay.

The kids all happily head up to their rooms while I start making lunch.

I smile as Sirius cheerfully walks into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around me.

"You know that hugging me while I'm cooking is one day going to end badly," I say amusedly.

"You've been saying that for years, and yet I haven't been hurt, so shut up."

"Oi, don't tell me to shut up." I jokingly whack his arm.

"What're you going to do about it?"

"I wont feed you lunch," I threaten.

"You wouldn't dare!" He gasps.

"Wanna bet?"
He rests his head on my shoulder, pouting overdramatically, making me laugh.
"You know I'm kidding, quit pouting and get off me."

He presses a kiss to my cheek before letting go of me and sitting on the kitchen counter.

Soon lunch is ready and the kids come down to eat.

"After lunch can I go to Luna's?" Rosalie asks as we all eat.

Sirius and I make eye contact, silently communicating. We did move here because it's safer, and Luna lives like two minutes away, but still its scary thinking about letting her go outside by herself. Anything could happen.

Then, as if reading my mind, she says: "I could borrow Harry's invisibility cloak for walking there and back. Nobody would see me. And I can tell you when I get to Luna's by using the two-way mirror you got me, I'll give you mine and then use Luna's when I get there."

"Okay," Sirius says. "But you'll have to be back before dinner time, it's getting really dark at night right now and I don't like the thought of you wandering around when it's pitch black."