71 - Dates

I hate it when the kids have to go back to Hogwarts. It sucks.

Sirius and I take all three kids to the station, and Rosalie seems nervous about going back, but Sirius talks to her about it and she seems to be okay.

I watch with a frown as the train leaves the station. Sirius must notice this as he wraps his arms around me from behind, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"C'mon, lets go home." He says softly.

~*~*~

"Happy birthday!" Sirius exclaims, waking me up.

"No thanks." I mumble, burying my face into my pillow.

"I made cake." He says.

"Stop trying to entice me."

"And I got you some presents."

"I still don't wanna move."

"Look, Y/n, I know you don't like celebrating your birthday anymore, but you made my birthday a lot of fun, you deserve the same."

I sigh. Damn him for being so loving and caring and amazing, stupid moron, how dare he love me.

I sit up in bed and he smiles before pulling me in for a hug.

"I promise today will be great." He says softly.

"We could just do nothing all day, that'd be pretty great." I mumble.

"Nope, absolutely not, we're gonna do a bunch of stuff and it'll be fun as hell," He says, letting go of me. "And the fun starts with breakfast, so come on."

I smile as he grabs my hand and practically pulls me out of bed. We head downstairs and have some breakfast, Remus coming down and joining us as we eat.

Afterwards, Sirius tells me to get changed and I do as he says, not bothering to question what he has planned.

Once I'm ready, Sirius takes my hand and apparates us away.

We wander around for a while, doing some shopping, Sirius buying me everything that I even slightly want.

We have lunch, then we go somewhere else.

Ice skating?

I smile slightly as we walk into an ice rink, silently thankful that I dressed warmly.

We rent the skates and put them on, Sirius excitedly talking about how he's had this idea in his head for a while.

We go out to the ice, an oval rink with quite a few people skating around.

Sirius, being the cocky moron he is, is way too overconfident and slides out quickly and almost instantly falls.

"Are you okay?" I ask, carefully stepping onto the ice and moving towards him.

"Yep," He groans, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh fuck, that was not fun."

I laugh slightly, holding out my hand to try and help him up, holding onto the edge so he doesn't just pull me down with him.

As it turns out, Sirius is not very graceful on ice, and it is hilarious.

I do okay, I almost fall a couple times but Sirius makes sure to catch me every time, apparently caring more about making sure I don't fall than making sure he doesn't fall.

We skate around for a while longer, but soon we head out, going to get dinner from some restaurant that seemed good.

"Thanks for all this," I say as we wait for our food to be served. "I've had a lot of fun today."