10 - Sirius is a Moron

"Y/n, wake up." I feel Sirius poking my arm, attempting to wake me up.

"Seriously, how the hell do you get up here?" I mumble tiredly.

"It's a secret." Sirius says. "Now get up."

"What time is it?"

"I dunno, like eight maybe."

"What are you doing awake before noon on a Sunday?" I ask.

"Have you really forgotten what day it is?" Sirius asks and I open my eyes to see him pouting at me.

"Of course I didn't forget," I say. "Happy birthday, idiot."

I close my eyes again, too tired to function.

"No, you can't go back to sleep." Sirius complains.

"I can and I will." I mumble, rolling onto my other side so I'm facing away from him.

"Y/n." Sirius whines.

"It's the weekend," I complain. "That's when I can sleep in."

"Yeah, good luck getting her up." Lily chimes in from her bed. "She is impossible in the morning."

"I am delightful in the morning." I joke.

"The other day when I tried to wake up you said 'no' and whacked me with a pillow." Lily says.

"I apologised." I argue.

"It hurt."

"It was a pillow."

"It still hurt." Lily says. "You are apparently extra strong in the mornings." 

"Or maybe its only when I've been woken up." I say. 

Sirius pokes my back, gaining my attention again. I roll back over to face him. 

"You promised me we'd spend time together today." Sirius says. 

"Cant you just go annoy James, Remus and Peter until I'm more awake?" I ask. 

"Nope." Sirius says. "James said that they're planning a surprise for me, so I need to stay away from the common room until they say I can go down." 

"So that basically means they're throwing you a party again this year." 

"Yep." 

I groan. "And I'll have to go to the stupid party." 

"Yes, you will." Sirius says. "It'll be fun." 

"You are lucky I care about you, or else I would be spending tonight in bed reading a book." 

"Come on, parties aren't that bad." 

"They are horrible." I say. "People, loud music, dancing. All three things are things I hate. Except maybe the loud music, but then its never really music I like." 

"Okay, you are not allowed complaining at all during the party." Sirius says. "It is my birthday, you need to be happy." 

"No I don't." I say. 

"Yes you do, its a rule." 

"Says who?" 

"Me." Sirius says and I laugh lightly. 

"And you make all the rules?" 

"Yep." 

"I'm pretty sure you break the rules, but okay." 

"Okay, you are probably right." Sirius says. "Now come on, I want breakfast." 

"And why cant you get breakfast with your friends?" I ask.