13 - Idiots and Emotions

"Y/n." Sirius says for the billionth time. I was sitting on the couch in the common room, trying to do homework but apparently I cant do that in peace.

"For the last time, I'm busy." I say, trying my best to stay calm and not murder him.

"But I'm bored." He whines, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Go annoy someone else." I lightly push him away from me. I see him pouting at me from the corner of my eye. I let out a small sigh.
"Look, I want to spend time with you but I cant right now. Isn't there anyone else you could hang out with?" 

"No." Sirius sighs. "Peter has detention, Remus has prefect rounds and James is at quidditch practice." 

"Well I'm almost done with this piece of homework," I say. "So if you can shut up and stop being an ass for about ten minutes, I'll get it done and spend time with you." 

"Okay." Sirius says, a small smile appearing on his face. 

And, somehow, he does manage to stop being annoying until I finish my homework. 
The moment I'm doing putting my homework away in my bag, Sirius wraps his arms around me, which ends up knocking me over on the couch with him laying on top of me. 

"Hug time." He says happily, kissing my cheek, and I laugh. 

~*~*~

It's Saturday, I should be allowed to sleep in, but noooooo, that's not allowed apparently. 

"Y/n, wake up." Sirius wakes me up, and if he didn't sound upset I'd stab him. 

"What do you want?" I mumble tiredly. 

"I messed up." He says. I slowly open my eyes, still half asleep. I see the guilty look on his face. 

"What did you do?" I ask. 

He seems to think for a moment. "I cant tell you." 

"So why did you wake me up then?" I ask, wanting nothing more than to go to sleep. 

"I need hugs." 

"Sirius-" I whine. 

"Please." He interrupts me, giving me puppy dog eyes. 

"Ugh, fine." I move along the bed, giving him room to lie down beside me. 

He lies close to me, I can tell he just needs comforting right now, and even though he's probably done something stupid that I'll most likely want to kill him for, I'm too tired to care right now. I'll kill him later. 

I snuggle close to Sirius and fall back to sleep with him tightly holding me. 

I wake up around an hour later, Sirius still holding me close though he was now fast asleep. 

"Sirius, wake up." I say, softly shaking him. 

"No, its sleep time." He mutters. 

"Nope, you woke me up earlier, I'm getting revenge." I say. "Besides, I'm hungry." 

"Yeah, okay." Sirius mumbles, sitting up and yawning. 

"Right, get out so I can get out of my pyjamas." I say. 

Sirius tiredly nods and gets out of my bed, sleepily walking out of the room. 

I quickly change into some jeans, a t-shirt and Sirius' hoodie.