90 - St Mungo's

Tw: hospital/health stuff, medication/pills

Even a few days after having the Cruciatus curse used on me I still feel shit. I'm more exhausted than usual, to the point where I don't have the energy to do anything except lie in bed, I keep getting really bad headaches and my body hurts all the time.

I wince when I'm awoken by an alarm. I groan, silencing it. I can barely open my eyes, but I know I need to get up. Today is the day of Harry's hearing at the ministry to determine whether or not he is expelled. 

I try to sit up but I'm hit by a wave of nausea. I groan and lie back down.

"Love, go back to sleep," Sirius says softly. "I'll go to the hearing, you just relax."

I nod slightly.

"You really should go to St Mungo's," He says quietly.

"I'm fine," I mumble. "I just need rest."

"Y/n, you've been 'resting' for three days now and you haven't got any better," He argues. "I'm worried."

"Sirius, I'm fine," I insist.

He doesn't bother to continue arguing, instead he just presses a small kiss to my forehead and gets out of bed. I fall back asleep.

I wake up a little while later, smiling when I see my favourite breakfast on my bedside table along with a note. I sit up, ignoring the piercing pain in my head, and grab the note.

Eat up, it might make you feel better ~ Sirius <3

I love him so much.

I eat the food and drag myself out of bed to go grab a book to read.

A while later, Sirius comes walking into the room.

"Hey," I greet him and he comes over and kisses me. "How was the hearing?"

"Everything's fine," He says. "Dumbledore came and sorted it all out, so Harry isn't expelled or anything."

"That's good," I nod, smiling as he sits beside me. I lean into him, my eyes closing.

"Love-"

"f you tell me that I need to go to St Mungo's I'm going to fight you," I mumble.

"Fine, I wont," He sighs. "But we're having a small party downstairs to celebrate this and the fact that Ron and Hermione are prefects."

"I don't think I have the energy for that right now," I say quietly.

He doesn't say anything more, just presses a small kiss to the top of my head and leaves the room.

I lie down and close my eyes and realise that, despite my exhaustion, I cant sleep. That's fun.

I lay with my eyes closed, tossing and turning as I try to find a comfortable position that will allow me to fall asleep.

I open my eyes when I hear the door open, and I expect it to be Sirius but instead it's Marlene.

"Oh, hey," I say, surprised to see her.

She says hello as she comes and gets into bed beside me. Laying on my side, I look at her confusedly.

"Why?" I question.

"What? I cant just get into bed with my wife?" She questions jokingly. "That's homophobic Y/n."

"I- what?"

"I don't know," She shrugs. "But anyways, Dorcas and I came here because Remus said you guys were having a small party, and Alice was looking forward to seeing you, so-"