95 - Arthur Gets Attacked

"Are you sure about this Reggie?" Sirius asks as Regulus packs his belongings into a box. 

"Yes," Regulus says. "Look, I've been here long enough, and I have loved staying with you guys but I think it's time I move out." 

"And you're really going to move back into that shithole of a house?" Sirius questions. 

"It's not too bad," Regulus insists. "Kreacher actually listens to me and he's been cleaning a lot more of the house in exchange for me letting him keep some heirlooms that I don't want." 

"Well, we're going to miss having you around," I say. 

Marlene and Dorcas found a house, so they moved out just last week, and now Regulus is moving into Grimmauld, so the house is probably going to feel a lot more empty. 

~*~*~ 

"Sirius! Y/n!" Regulus yelling wakes us both up. 

Sirius and I look at each other in confusion before quickly getting out of bed. 

"What happened?" I ask as we rush down the stairs. 

"Arthur was attacked," He explains. "The kids are all going to be coming to Grimmauld." 

"Is Arthur okay?" Sirius asks. 

"No clue," Regulus says. 

The three of us floo to Grimmauld, Leo, Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Ginny and Rosalie all appearing via portkey not long after. 

Harry explains his dream - vision? - and how he witnessed a snake attack Arthur. He informed Dumbledore immediately and thankfully Arthur has been saved. 

"Is mum here?" Fred asks immediately. 

"No she isn't," Sirius answers. "It's possible she doesn't even know what happened yet. But I expect Dumbledore is telling her now." 

"We need to go to the hospital," Ginny says urgently. "Is there any cloaks we can borrow or-" 

"Hang on," Sirius says. "You cant just go tearing off to St Mungo's." 

"We can if we want," Fred says, his arms crossed. 

"He's our dad," George adds. "We need to see him." 

"And how are you going to explain how you even know he was attacked?" Sirius questions, clearly beginning to get frustrated. 

"What does that matter?" George asks. 

"I know you're all worried," I say softly before Sirius can say anything more. "But your dad is going to be alright. He's getting treated right now, and your mum will see him soon, but you're all just going to have to wait until your mum comes here. The Ministry is already claiming Harry is crazy, we cant let them find out he's having visions about things happening hundreds of miles away." 

"We could've heard about it from someone other than Harry," Ginny says. 

"Who?" I ask. "Nobody else knows about what's going on. Look, I know you want to see him, but it's unlikely they'd even let you in the hospital room right now. You'll need to stay here and wait for your mum. Until then, we can all have something to eat and drink and maybe put on a movie, it might help take your mind off things a little." 

Fred mutters "fine" before he and his siblings walk through to the living room. 

"Well, that could've went worse," I mutter to myself before looking through the cupboards to see if there are any snacks.