22 - Birthday Party

So the start of this takes place right after the end of last chapter, so there will be a couple mentions of smut, but nothing too explicit and nothing more happens

********************

I wake up beside Sirius, I had only been asleep for about an hour but I couldn't be happier. I was still naked from our earlier activities, but I was wrapped up in a fluffy blanket so I wasn't cold. 

I look over at Sirius and see he is still fast asleep, snoring lightly with a small smile on his face. I smile at how relaxed he looks. 

I press a small kiss to his cheek before rolling out of bed and gathering my clothes. 

I hear Sirius groan quietly as he realises I'm no longer beside him. 

"Y/n?" He mumbles, still half asleep. 

"I'm here," I say. "I'm just getting clothes on." 

"Why?" He asks tiredly, his head still hasn't moved from his pillow. 

"Because it's almost dinner time." I say while putting my clothes back on. 

"Mmm, yeah, food sounds nice." He mumbles, sounding as though he's about to fall back asleep. 

I look over at him and smile. 

"C'mon sleepyhead." I say, sitting down beside him and gently moving a stray hair away from his face. 

"Come back to bed." He grumbles, reach out his hands to try and grab me to pull me back down beside me. 

"No, I'm hungry, especially since I missed breakfast today." I say. "So either get up, get dressed and come down to breakfast with me, or I'm just leaving you here." 

He opens his eyes and pouts at me. 

"You're mean." He says. 

I press a small kiss to his forehead. "Yeah, I know I am. Now get up." 

"Fine." He groans.

I lay back down on the bed as he gets changed. I kinda zone out a bit but I'm taken back to reality when Sirius presses a small kiss to my lips. 

"C'mon, food time." He says and I get up off his bed. 

We walk down the stairs hand in hand, when we get to the common room we don't see any of our friends so we assume they headed to dinner without us. 

We walk to the Great Hall, and head over to James, Remus and Peter, who were already eating. Remus was reading a book as James and Peter chat about something, which was something stupid judging by the look on Remus' face. 

Sirius and I sit down at the table. 

"James, I have been informed that I need to tell you that Y/n's present was better than yours." Sirius says to James. 

"How?" James exclaims. "What could she have got you that's better than a motorbike?" 

I laugh quietly to myself, as Sirius just looks at him. 

"James," Sirius says. "Just think about it." 

"What?" James questions. I hear Remus sigh. 

"James, you are such a dumbass." Remus mumbles. 

"Oh!" James exclaims in realisation. "Ew, no why?!" 

"Hey, you're the one that made this a competition, I'm here to win." I say.