91 - Excessive Amount of Poptarts

I wake up early on the morning that the kids are going back to school, take my meds, have a shower, get ready for the day, wake Sirius up, and head downstairs to help make breakfast. 

Even by the time breakfast is done, Sirius is just getting out the shower and all the kids are still getting dressed. 

There's too many people in the house right now and it's just chaos. Many members of the Order are here because they'll be coming with us to the station as extra protection. And all the kids are running around making sure they've packed everything. 

After grabbing two plates of breakfast food, one for me and one for Sirius, I head up to the bedroom we've been staying in. 

I walk in just as Sirius is finishing up brushing his hair. 

"Hey Love," He smiles at me, putting his hairbrush down. He comes over and takes one of the plates from me, kissing me as he does. 

"It is bloody chaotic down there," I complain. "I am so glad we're going home today." 

Sirius chuckles. "Yeah, there's way too many people in this hell house." 

We sit on the bed and eat together, ignoring the loud talking coming from everywhere in the house. 

"I cant believe Leo is going in to his last year at school," Sirius says. "It feels like just yesterday he was an annoying little over-sarcastic three year old." 

"Yeah, and now he's an annoying over-sarcastic seventeen year old," I say. 

Sirius chuckles. 

"Oh fuck, he is now the age that we were when you got pregnant," Sirius points out. 

"Well, lets just hope he's smarter than us," I say. 

"Yep, otherwise we'll be grandparents at the age of thirty-six." 

"Ew." 

"I know right," He says. "We're too young and sexy to be grandparents." 

I laugh. "Yeah, sure. Of course." 

We sit and talk together for a while longer, but soon decide that we should actually venture out of the room and see if anyone is even close to being ready to go. 

We walk out of the room and head down the stairs, where Molly is currently yelling at the twins. Apparently they had been using magic for pretty much everything again, and they magicked their trunks to go down the stairs but ended up knocking Ginny down. Ginny is fine though, she's sitting beside Molly, clearly trying to hold back laughter. 

And obviously Molly's yelling has made the stupid portrait start yelling and its just a lot of noise. 

I walk through to the kitchen in attempts to avoid all the yelling. 

Sirius follows not long after me, he had attempted to make the portrait shut up but clearly just gave up. 

He comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and snuggling his head into my neck. 

"I cant wait to go home," He mumbles. "Hate that stupid portrait." 

"I know," I respond softly. "We'll be home soon enough." 

"Oi, Sirius, let go of my wife," Marlene says, walking into the room. 

"Oh great, you're here," Sirius jokes sarcastically. 

"Yeah I'm here, now let go of my wife." 

I laugh lightly while Sirius glares at her, hugging me tighter.