87 - The Reformation of the Order of the Phoenix

After a few days, Sirius and I reluctantly head home, but the kids stay at school for the final few days before the end of term. 

When we get home we tell Regulus, Remus, Dorcas and Marlene everything that happened, and then Marlene explains how they all received a letter about the possibility of the Order reforming. 

Sirius and Regulus offer their childhood home as a place for the Order's headquarters to be since neither of them have any intention of ever using that house. 

~*~*~ 

Soon it is time for the kids to come home, but due to the fact that Voldemort is back we are very worried about the possibility of Harry getting attacked by Deatheaters while we try to exit the station. So Marlene and Remus come with us - Dorcas is staying home with Alice, and Regulus is staying home because it's more dangerous for him now than ever because if Voldemort finds out that he's still alive then he wont be alive for much longer. 

The four of us arrive at the station and wait on the platform. Thankfully it doesn't take too long for the train to arrive, and we keep the reunion short and quickly head home. There was luckily no complications, but a few people were looking at Harry weirdly, and some of those people are known Deatheaters who were "cleared" for some stupid fucking reason - stupid rich assholes

Once home, all three kids just head to their rooms. I decide to just give them peace for now, but I'll check on them later to see if they're okay. 

Marlene says a quick goodbye before heading home. Remus goes through to the kitchen to make us all some tea or coffee. 

I flop down on the couch. 

"You alright?" Sirius asks, sitting down beside me. 

"Exhausted," I answer, leaning my head on his shoulder. I groan when a realisation hits me. "And we've got that stupid Order meeting tonight." 

"You don't need to go," He says softly. "You should just stay here and relax, you shouldn't go if you don't feel up to it. Besides, I think we'd both be a lot more comfortable if one of us stays here with the kids." 

I nod, smiling slightly when he wraps his arms around me and presses a bunch of kisses to my face. 

"And until I need to go, I'll annoy you with affection," He says. "That usually cheers you up." 

"I love you so much," I say, hiding my face in his neck. 

"I love you too." 

Remus comes back through and had clearly just been hiding out in the kitchen for a while to avoid seeing PDA. I remove myself from Sirius and thank Remus for making me tea/coffee. Regulus also comes down and joins us and the four of us watch tv. Then we have dinner, the kids come downstairs so we can all eat together, and then Remus, Regulus and Sirius leave for the Order meeting. 

After dinner the kids went up to their rooms again, so I go upstairs to check on them. I first knock on the door of Leo and Harry's room. When I walk in, they are each sitting up on their beds and talking to each other. 

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you're both okay," I say. 

Leo nods while Harry just shrugs. 

"Well, if you guys want we can have a movie night," I suggest. "It might take your mind off things." 

"Sure," Leo shrugs. 

"Alright, you go downstairs and pick a movie, I'll see if Rosalie wants to join us."