120 - Epilogue

~*19 Years Later*~ 

"Sirius, come on, we're going to be late!" 

"Yep, I'm just coming!" He yells back, running down the stairs, putting his jacket on as he jumps into the room. 

We're going to the station to say goodbye to our grandkids before they go off to Hogwarts. It's crazy to think that we're grandparents, it makes me feel so old. 

Harry and Ginny have three kids, James, Arthur (A/N: I'm sorry, I hate the name Albus Severus with a passion) and Lily. 

Leo has twin boys, Jasper and Lucas, with his wife, Julia, who he met at his work, she's a healer at the dragon preserve and insists that she's sure he would get injured on purpose just to have a chance to flirt with her. 

And Rosalie and Luna have a daughter, Pandora, who is an Metamorphmagus like Rosalie is. 

It's crazy how things have been in life.
As soon as the kids all moved out - which was a few years after the war - Sirius and I travelled for a while, visiting all sorts of places around the world. But eventually we felt like we were missing out on things back at home and settled down for a while, though we do still take a trip every now and then. 

Leo loves working with dragons, it's amazing to see him finally living out that dream, especially when that dream is what brough him a family, who he loves even more than dragons - didn't think there would ever be anything he loves more than dragons.
He lives in England now, which I think is entirely so Sirius and I can be used as babysitters all the time, and he just apparate to work whenever he's needed. 

Rosalie and Luna both work with magical creatures, focusing on helping preserve them and researching lesser known species. Their job means they travel a lot, which they both enjoy. Though we all assumed that once they had their daughter, they'd stop travelling as much, it hasn't really seemed to stop them. They obviously did stop for a while right after Pandora was born, but then they just started taking her on the trips with them, which I think has been really educational for the kid and just really cool, I would've loved to travel the world seeing different creatures when I was a kid. 

Harry was an auror for a while, but he didn't enjoy the job, so now he works as the defense teacher at Hogwarts, which he clearly enjoys a lot more. 

Marlene and Dorcas are doing great, they stole me and Sirius' idea and also travelled for a while, even coming on a few trips with us. Eventually, they were able to legally get married, which meant that they had a second wedding, which was actually a lot of fun. 
Their daughters have both grown into amazing people, Alice is a healer and Minnie is working on inventing new potions to help cure magical conditions, for years she's been working on trying to cure lycanthropy and I'm sure she's pretty close. 

Remus quickly adjusted to being a single father, and despite having no confidence in himself, he's done a great job at raising Teddy. He was always hesitant about dating again, and often claimed he didn't have the time, but a couple years ago he met David and the two immediately hit it off (bi Remus bi Remus bi Remus bi Remus bi Remus) and soon made it official. Right now Remus is planning on proposing, but he hasn't yet worked up the courage to. 

Regulus has finally started opening up more and is a lot more willing to actually do things with us instead of hiding away from the world - which I think is because he no longer had the excuse of "I'm supposed to be dead, Deatheaters will literally kill me if I'm seen" so Sirius took advantage of that and annoyed him into hanging out with us. Reg is perfectly happy by himself and has no desire to find a partner or start a family, he has however adopted a cat named Poe (after Edgar Allan Poe) who is very adorable. 

Mary became head of a new department within the ministry that focused on better educating the wizarding community on muggles and muggleborns in attempts to eradicate any prejudiced beliefs. She's done amazing work, and while there are still people who suck and think of muggles/muggleborns as inferior to them, many purebloods have seen the wrong in their ways and changed their mindsets. Muggle studies is now a mandatory class that students have to take in their first two years at Hogwarts, with the option to continue it throughout the rest of their school years. She recently got into a relationship with a guy named Adam, who she seems really happy with. 

Overall, I'm really happy with how things worked out. I have an amazing husband, an amazing family and so many close friends. My life is so full of love. 

"Ready to go?" Sirius asks, holding his hand out to me. I smile, grabbing his hand, squeezing it lightly. 

"Yep." 

We apparate to the station and begin looking for our family. Everyone is already here - we may have slept in a little bit - and we happily greet them. 

James, Jasper and Lucas are all the same age, and they're all Gryffindors, so they seem to hang out a lot even in school and are currently chatting about prank plans for the year - seemingly taking after their many prankster relatives. 
This is Arthur and Pandora's first year, they both seem a mixture of nervous and excited. 
Lily is pouting about how everyone else is going but she cant yet, reminding me a lot of Rosalie when Leo and Harry went off to school. 

I cant help but smile at the chaos as the younger kids all bicker and joke around. Sirius' hand is around my waist, holding me close to him as we talk with our kids. 
Life is good and I love my family so much.