109 - The Battle of the Astronomy Tower

"Dammit, Y/n, I want a divorce!" Sirius yells jokingly. 

"Not my fault you suck at Monopoly!"

 "I don't suck!" He argues. "You're obviously cheating!" 

"How am I cheating?" 

"You're too pretty and its very distracting and its making me unable to focus on the game!" 

I cant help but smile. 

"That's not an excuse," I playfully argue. "You're pretty as hell, but I can focus just fine." 

"Well maybe it's because you're prettier than me," He argues back. 

"Nobody is prettier than you." 

"You are." 

"Nope." 

"Don't fight me on this," He says warningly. 

"What are you gonna do about it?" 

Suddenly, he jumps on me, pinning me to the ground. 

"Admit that you're prettier or I'll tickle you," He threatens. 

"You wouldn't dare." 

"Wanna bet?" 

"Try me." 

I begin squealing as he tickles my sides. He stops after a moment, leaning down and kissing my cheek. 

"You're the prettiest," He mumbles. 

"Will you two quit being gross?" Remus questions, walking into the room. "I just got a letter from Dumbledore, we need to head to Hogwarts." 

"Did anyone die?" Sirius asks. 

"It's worrying that you can ask that so casually," Remus responds. "But no. He just wants Order members to patrol the school while he's gone again." 

Sirius jokingly groans before getting up off the floor, helping me up as he does. 

"What a bitch," Sirius mumbles as we head over to the fireplace. "Ruining game night." 

"I know, how dare he," I respond jokingly, taking Sirius' hand. 

The three of us floo to Hogwarts. 

It's uneventful in the beginning, just wandering the halls, nothing happening, then suddenly shit starts to go down. 

Deatheaters are in the school. 

There's two of them attacking me at once. I do everything I can to fight them off, but soon I'm cornered. 

"Now, what shall we do with the mudblood?" One of them sneers. 

Before the other can respond, they are both flung into the wall. 

Sirius rushes to my side, his hand coming up to my face as his eyes scan me for any injuries. 

"Are you alright?" He asks. 

"Yeah, thanks," I say, pressing a kiss to his cheek. 

"Good. Don't die." 

Before I can respond, he runs off again to fight off more Deatheaters. Smiling amusedly to myself, I run after him. 

I begin panicking slightly when I see that the kids are all here - except Harry, where the hell is Harry? - they shouldn't be a part of this fight. I focus on protecting them. I know that really they're all fully capable of fighting, I just don't want anything bad happening to them.