69 - Sirius' Birthday

So, because I am extremely immature and think I'm funny, this chapter is gonna mostly be smut lol (because it's the 69th chapter hehe). 

Apologies to anyone who doesn't want to read smut, but there's about 1000 words of plot at the beginning, and the next chapter will be out soon hopefully. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Happy birthday," I say softly, waking Sirius.

He smiles at me as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me in.

"I made breakfast." I say, wriggling away from his grasp to grab the food from the bedside table.

"You're amazing."

I kiss him before handing him his breakfast. We eat together in bed, Dog coming into the room and cuddling between us.

It's a nice, peaceful morning.

"So, anything planned for today?" Sirius asks after finishing his breakfast.

"Gonna go spend time with Marlene." I joke and he glares at me. "But really, I was going to make you a cake, but I thought it could be more fun if we make one together. And then we're going to go out for dinner, I've made reservations at your favourite restaurant. And Remus said he'll go stay at Dorcas and Marlene's until tomorrow, so you and I can come home and have some alone time."

"That sounds great," He smirks. "But why don't we just skip to that final thing, it sounds the most fun honestly."

"Nope." I smile, kissing him quickly.

"Meanie." He jokingly pouts.

"Yep, I'm the meanest," I say. "But will I still be the meanest if I let you have cake for lunch?"

He smiles widely, laughing slightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

We chill out in bed for a while longer, but soon head downstairs and begin baking.

Because somebody is a pain in the ass, we end up making a huge mess. By the time the cake is in the oven, we're both covered in flour, sugar and cake batter.

But thankfully the mess is quickly cleaned up with magic.
We wait impatiently for the cake to be done, Sirius eager to decorate it and then eat it.

As we're waiting, I get out all the things we have that can be used to decorate a cake. But this only takes like two minutes and I'm back to being bored.

Sirius comes and wraps his arms around me, pressing kisses to my cheek. I move my head to catch him lips with mine. I feel him smile into the kiss.

And this is how we end up making out in the kitchen.

That is until the timer I set goes off, signalling it's time to take the cake out of the oven.

"Well, that was fun." Sirius smirks. I chuckle, not bothering to respond as I open the oven and wave my wand to take the cake out using magic.

We let it cool down before we begin decorating it.

We laugh and joke around the whole time we're decorating the cake and it's a lot of fun. We then go watch a movie in the living room as we sit and eat the cake, not bothering to cut it and just using forks. We're the only people that's going to be eating the cake (I mean, unless we share with Remus tomorrow, but apparently that's not happening), so why bother cutting it. 

After the movie is done, I put the remnants of the cake in the fridge so we don't finish it all right now. We'll probably continue eating it tonight as a midnight snack.