52 - Adorable

"Y/n!" I hear Sirius call my name from the bathroom, where he's giving Leo a bath. 

"Yeah?" I call back, not wanting to move, I've reached the point of pregnancy where I'm huge and just want to lay in bed and never leave. 

"Can you come here for a minute and help me?" He asks. 

I sigh and get out of bed, walking through to the bathroom. I see water all over the floor and Sirius is soaking wet. 

"Our son is a demon." Sirius says, looking up at me while Leo happily splashes about in the bath. 

I laugh. 

"It looks like you also got a bath." I say. 

"Mhm, yeah, it's hilarious," He says sarcastically. "Can you please go get me my wand, I left it on Leo's bed." 

"Sure." 

I head through to Leo's room and grab Sirius' wand. When I walk back into the bathroom, Sirius had taken Leo out of the bath and wrapped him up in a towel. 

I hand Sirius his wand. 

"Want me to take him?" I ask. 

"No, the nurse said you shouldn't carry Leo around, it could hurt you or the baby." He says and I roll my eyes.
I understand that due to my pregnancy I can't carry Leo around, but I hate it and I can tell Leo does too. I used to lift him up a lot, I love picking him up to give him hugs and spin him around, but I cant right now because it might hurt the baby, and also because I'm huge and have trouble bending down. 

Sirius uses his wand to dry him and Leo and then goes to get Leo dressed into pyjamas. I head back to bed. 

Sirius is gone for about ten minutes before quietly entering our bedroom. 

"That's Leo asleep," He says, coming over and pressing a kiss to my forehead. "So now it's cuddle time." 

He gets into bed beside me and I lean my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arm around me, pressing a small kiss to the top of my head. 

"I love you." I say softly. 

"I love you more." He responds. 

"I don't think you do." 

"I definitely do." He argues. 

"Nuh uh." 

"Don't 'nuh uh' me." 

"I'll do what I want." 

Sirius chuckles. 

"Fine, you win." He says. 

"Damn right." I respond and he laughs quietly. 

~*~*~ 

"I bring food." Sirius says, walking into our bedroom, where I've been the past couple days, the baby was due three days ago but I still haven't felt any contractions. 

"Thank you." I say, smiling at him. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks, sitting down on the bed beside me as he hands me the food. 

"Dead," I mumble. "I hate this." 

"I know, Love," He gently runs his hand through my hair. "But it'll be over soon." 

"Bloody better be," I say. "I'm going crazy." 

Sirius chuckles.