80 - The Quidditch World Cup (Part 1)

"Fuck yeah, this is gonna be so much fun!" Sirius exclaims excitedly once the tickets arrive. 

The final for the Quidditch World Cup is taking place in England this year and Sirius insists that we need to go. So that means that for the entirety of the holidays so far Sirius, Leo and Harry have talked about is quidditch nonstop, so much so that Rosalie keeps threatening to break their broomsticks if they don't shut up. She is excited about going to watch quidditch, but the boys are annoying as hell. 

"The tickets are here?" Leo questions, walking into the kitchen and making himself a bowl of cereal. 

"Yep," Sirius says happily. 

"Awesome," Leo grins. 

"Mum, y'know how I'm your favourite kid?" Rosalie says, walking into the room. Leo glares at her. 

"I don't have a favourite, and what do you want?" I smile. 

"Well, Luna was going to be going to the world cup with her dad, but now he's going away on some trip to do writing for his magazine, so I was wondering if it'd be okay for Luna to come with us to the world cup and then stay here for the rest of the holidays." 

"Well I'm fine with it as long as her dad says it's okay." I respond. 

I'm shocked slightly when Rosalie quickly hugs me. 

"You're the best." She says before heading upstairs, presumably to write to Luna. 

"So, I'm your favourite, right?" Leo asks. I laugh slightly. 

"I don't have a favourite." I repeat. 

"It's me." He whispers, nodding slightly. 

"Shut up and eat your damn cereal." 

"You didn't deny it that time." 

"You're a pain in the ass." 

~*~*~ 

So, about a week later, Luna and her father, Xenophilius, floo into our house. 

Rosalie, who had been sitting on the couch all morning, waiting impatiently for her best friend to arrive, instantly stands up and pulls Luna in for a hug, her hair changing colours with excitement. 

"Hello, nice to meet you." I say, shaking Xenophilius' hand. 

"Nice to meet you too," He says. "And thank you so much for taking care of my Luna while I'm away." 

"It's no problem," I respond. "We're happy to have her here." 

He then says goodbye to his daughter before thanking me again and then leaving. 

"Thank you for letting me stay here Mrs Black," Luna says. 

"Again, it's no problem," I say. "And please just call me Y/n." 

She nods slightly and Rosalie grabs her arm. 

"Come on, let's head up to my room." She says. 

I watch with a small smile as Rosalie leads Luna upstairs. 

Since the boys are outside playing quidditch (except Remus, who said that he wouldn't even get on a broom for all the chocolate in the world) and the girls are upstairs, I take this as an opportunity to enjoy the peace and catch up on some reading. 

That is until Sirius comes in and wraps his arms around my shoulders, frightening me. 

"Don't sneak up on me," I say, lightly whacking him with my book.