Part 62

"You know there are other people too in this party" came a voice from their back.

The couple turned to the source of the voice and sure enough there standing Park Soomin with a teasing smile on her lips. Not only her but Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin was also there.

Jungkook and Tae smiled and went to their friends "Soomin can't you give  us break from your teasing for at least one day?" Jungkook asked her jokingly.

"No can do, you two are too cute to not tease" came the reply from Soomin and they all burst into laughing.

Tae and Jungkook was standing with Jin and Namjoon, Namjoon was introducing them with some of his business associates.

A man in his fifties came to them accompanied by a beautiful girl.

"Hello Mr Lee" Namjoon greeted the man who also greeted him back.

The man looked at Tae "so you are the birthday boy, happy birthday dear" he wished to which Tae smiled and murmured a thank you.

"Mr Kim" the man addressed Namjoon "let me introduce you to my daughter, Lee Jennifer" Mr Lee said "and Jennifer this is Mr Kim Namjoon one of the biggest businessman of Seoul and beside him is his husband Mr Kim Seokjin"

"Hello Mr Kim" Jennifer greeted them.

Then Mr Lee turned to Tae  "here is the birthday boy, Mr Kim's only son, Kim Taehyung" he told his daughter.

"Happy birthday Kim Taehyung..shi" the girl forwarded her hand and Tae held and shook it.

"And this handsome man here is Taehyung's husband..." Mr Lee was going to introduce his daughter to Jungkook when she said,

"Jeon Jungkook"

All the people standing there except Jungkook looked puzzled at this "Jennifer do you know him?" Mr Lee inquired.

"Yes we were classmate in university" Jennifer informed and then forwarded her to Jungkook "hi Jungkook, it's been long, how are you?" She said.

Jungkook held the hand "hello Jennifer, I'm fine thanks for asking" he smiled a little.

Tae looked at the joined hands of the two and he didn't like it, he didn't like the way Jennifer was looking at his husband too. But thankfully Jungkook pulled his hand back and Tae immediately held that hand in his, lacing his fingers with Jungkook's who looked at him and smiled softly.

What the couple failed to notice is how someone looked at them with burning gaze.

"What's that snob bitch is doing here" Soomin hissed. "Language babe" Hoseok told her.

"Do you think I care about language" the girl hissed "just tell me what she is doing here, I thought she's in abroad"

"I guess she came back" Yoongi piped in.

"And decided to come here and ruin our mood, huh" Soomin said "just see how she is looking at Tae and Jungkook" and everyone looked at Jennifer only to see her staring at the couple with burning gaze.

"I hope she won't cause any problem here" Hoseok mumbled.

"I swear, I'm gonna pull those frizzy hair of hers out of her scalp and make her bald if she tries anything funny" Soomin let them know.

Well Park Soomin hates Lee Jennifer, the haughty snob. Jennifer was always a snob, too proud of the wealth of her family, thinking herself above all, behaving rude with everyone and Soomin hated her for it. And it's not like that Jennifer liked her, if anything she hated Soomin even more. Jennifer hated that overly cheerful Park girl, who behaved nothing like her status. Inspite of belonging to one of the richest family of Seoul Soomin was always a humble down to earth girl, making friends with everyone, helping all, always doing crazy things. And Jennifer hated her for this nature of hers.