Part 92

The trio reached the Kim Enterprises and Yoongi stopped the car before the tall building. 

"Bye Jiminie, bye hyung. Have a great time" Tae bid the couple good bye and started getting down from the car. 

"Bye Tae," the couple said. 

Yoongi looked at the retreating back of the boy who was going inside the building. 

"Why is he walking like that?" He mumbled as he saw the boy walking with a little limp. But then it dawned on him why Tae could be walking like that. "Damn Jungkook you wrecked the poor boy" he thought. 

Jimin got excited hearing his boyfriend's question, he was dying to spill his best friend's secret to his boyfriend. 

"That's what I was trying to tell you back then" he started excitedly, "you know hyung they, Taetae and Jungkook hyung, they…." He couldn't complete his words because Yoongi cut him in the middle. 

"Don't, don't say it, I don't want to know it" he hurriedly said to stop the blabbering boy. He doesn't want to hear about his best friend's sex life, that too from his boyfriend, it'll be really embarrassing. 

Jimin pouted as Yoongi didn't let him say it, "but I want to tell it to someone" he mumbled in a small voice. 

Yoongi looked at the sad look on his boyfriend's face and he didn't like it. He was thinking how to lift Jimin's mood when an evil idea came to his mind. 

"Jimin..ah" he called the sad boy and the said boy looked at him, "you want to tell it to someone, right?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded his head in affirmation, "okay do one thing, share it with your noona after you go home. I'm sure she would love to hear it." Yoongi suggested. 

A big smile bloomed on Jimin's face, "you are right hyung, I will tell it to noona" he said brightly. 

"Yes, do that," Yoongi said and started the car. 

While driving Yoongi had an evil smirk plastered on his face, "ah poor Jungkook who is going to save you from the crazy teasings of Park Soomin, I wonder" he thought. 

……………………….

Tae entered the KE building and walked to the lift. He pressed the button of the 19th floor where his husband's office is situated. 

Tae reached the floor and exited the lift and started walking to Jungkook's cabin. He met with Jungkook's secretary at her work station. 

"Hello, Kim Taehyung..shi" Mrs Yun smiled seeing the boy, "how are you?" She asked. 

"Hello Mrs Yun, I'm fine. Hope you are too?" Tae said and gave her a cute boxy smile. "Is Kookie inside?" He asked. 

"Kookie? Oh you mean Mr Jeon, yes sir is inside" Mrs Yun told him. 

"Okay, then I will go and meet him," Tae told her and started walking. But then he stopped and took back steps and again stood before Mrs Yun. 

"Umm, Mrs Yun" he called the woman. 

Mrs Yun looked up from her papers, "yes Kim Taehyung...shi?" She smiled. 

"Umm, it's, it's Jeon Taehyung now" Tae told her with a bashful smile and walked away, leaving dumbstruck Mrs Yun behind. 

Mrs Yun looked at the retreating male with an open mouth and then she started giggling like a teen girl, "oh he is so cute." She said clapping her hands, "no wonder Mr Jeon seems so happy nowadays" she thought to herself.