Part 69

Tae and Jimin are at Lotte department store. They came with Soomin.

The thing is, it's Soomin and Hoseok's confession anniversary in a week, so she wanted to buy a gift for her boyfriend that's why she came here. She brought the boys with her so that they can help her in choosing it. But that's not what she had told him.

"Let's go with me, noona is going to teach you how to buy gifts for your boyfriend" she said proudly and pointed her finger to Tae "in your case husband."

"Are you sure that's reason you are taking us with you and not because you need help in choosing gift for Hoseok hyung" Jimin dared to ask.

"Look at you ungrateful brats" Soomin glared at both of them "here I am trying to teach you things as a good sister that I am, but you are doubting me. Iy so disappointed" she faked sadness.

The best friend duo rolled their eyes at their drama queen noona.

"So do you want to us to come with you or not?" Tae asked.

"Yes yes" came the instant reply "let's go" Soomin dragged them with her.

So that's how they landed in Lotte department store.

It's been a week since the new year started. A week since Jungkook confessed his feelings to Tae. And they both are glad that he did. Because their relationship has drastically changed after that and it's a positive change. They have come really close after that day, became way more comfortable with each other. Now that he has told Tae how he feels, Jungkook had started showing and showering his love on his Angel without any inhibitions. Though Tae hadn't told him that he too loves him, Tae did accept his love, he has given Jungkook all the right to love him and that is a big boost for Jungkook's confidence. Now a days he never gets insecure about touching and kissing him, he knows that Tae too want them.

As for Tae, he feels like he is in seventh heaven with all the love and attention Jungkook is showering on him. There is always a beautiful smile on his ever glowing face. He just loves how Jungkook always Pampers him. Nowadays he can see a new side of his husband, a bold side and he really likes that side. Jungkook looks so hot and sexy while making some bold remarks, that leaves Tae blushing like ripe tomato, it gets really hard for Tae to keep his hormones in check. He just wants to jump on his hot husband and do 'things' to him.

Well it's not only Tae who is having a hard time controlling his hormones but Jungkook also finds it hard to control himself at times. He loves the boy so much, he wants to give his all to Tae, his mind, soul and heart is already Tae's and he wants give his body to Tae also. He wants to love the boy with his whole being. He wants become his fully and make Tae his.

But Jungkook is in no rush to do that. He wants Tae to become sure of his feelings before they take that next step in their marriage. He wants Tae to know that he loves him. Yes Jungkook knows Tae loves him. It's actually hard to not know this seeing how Tae behaves around him. The way his eyes lights up seeing Jungkook, how he always clings to the older asking for hugs and cuddles. How Tae kisses Jungkook with the same fervor as the older's, is a clear indication of his feelings. And Jungkook is intelligent enough to understand those signs. But he is not going to tell it to Tae. He wants the younger to figure his feelings on his and confess it to him. Until then he is ready to wait.

It's nearly two hours that they are roaming in the mall but still Park Soomin didn't find anything worthy for her boyfriend. They boys are getting sulky now.

"Noona do you even want to buy anything?" Jimin asked irritated.

"Obviously, isn't that why we are here?" Soomin replied.