A/N

Hi my lovelies 🙋 it's me, the crazy weird writer🙃 of YEMW.

So I am making this post because I have something to tell you. I have decided that from now on I won't update this book everyday but I will do it on alternate days.

You all must have already noticed that nowadays I get late in updating, even there are days when I didn't update at all. It's because I am quite busy nowadays. As many of you already know that I a Bengali and our biggest festival Durga puja is around the corner. With less than a month left to it, I have all sorts of things that I need to do, shopping, cleaning, making different types sweets and snacks and some other things. Though apart from the shopping most of the work are done by my Maa and di, I have to help them. This year's celebrations are rather toned down due the pandemic but somethings are still needed to be done. So I am going to be more and more busy from now on. Also I have some exams coming in December and earlier next year and I really need time to study.

I actually thought that I can still manage updating everyday despite all this. So I continued to do that till now. But both yesterday and today I was in real rush to update in my usual time so I didn't recheck the part I posted and latter when I read it after updating I realized there were somethings that I would have liked to add in those chapters but in my rush to update I couldn't. I felt like I am compromising with the story while trying to keep up with my schedule. I neither like nor want it.

This is my first ever story, I started writing with this book only. This story is really close to my heart and I always try to give my best shot to it. But from last two days I felt like I'm lacking.

That's why took this decision. From now on I will update on alternate days. As I updated today so I will update next on Tuesday. I really hope you all will understand my situation and support my decision because this book is nothing without all the love and support of you all, my lovely readers😘❤️

Also I have some storylines in mind that I want to work on and I need time to do it. So now that I will update this book on alternate days, I will have some time to work on those stories. Those are going to be short stories and I already have three of them completely chalked out in my mind and one of them is going to be a werewolf au.

P.s: I have changed the cover of this book. This one is made by me. I was trying to make a cover for sometime now and finally made this one. Please, tell me if this is good or should I change back to my previous cover.

This is it for now my lovelies, I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜