Part 72

Tae is sitting on the bed in his room in Kim Mansion. He's waiting for his husband to call him. Jungkook called him after he had reached Singapore to let him know that he landed safely and had promised to call him again at night. But it was hours ago and Tae can't wait to hear his husband's soothing voice again. 

Tae is wearing a pair of sweatpants and a big hoodie which obviously belongs to Jungkook. He had sneakily packed two hoodies and one white t-shirt, that belong to Jungkoo, in his luggage, without Jungkook's knowledge. I mean come-on he needs that much to survive seven days without his husband, you can't blame the poor boy. But the thing that he doesn't know is, though he tried to take those things out of Jungkook's cupboard rather sneakily when he thought Jungkook isn't looking that way, Jungkook actually saw him doing it. Jungkook had silently laughed to himself seeing how cutely Tae was trying to get those things and walk out of the room like a sneaky little kitten. 

Tae was sitting hugging his tokki..shi whom he has brought with himself. What did you think his big suitcase carried? It's not like he doesn't have clothes in KM. The suitcase had Jungkook's clothes, the bunny plushie, one of Jungkook's towels with a few of his own clothes. Tae actually wanted to bring Jungkook's pillow too, so that he could sleep hugging it but dropped the idea because the pillow was too big to put it in a suitcase. 

"Why isn't he calling yet?" Tae asked tokki..shi "he said that he would call me at night, then why didn't he till now?" He again said but got no reply because obviously a doll can't reply. 

"Why are you not answering? You stupid tokki" Tae squeezed the the plushie, angry that it isn't answering his questions "why? Why are you not answering? Tell me, tell me, why didn't he call till now?" He kept shaking and squeezing the life out of the poor thing.  

Suddenly his phone rang flashing Jungkook's name on it. Immediately Tae's face lit up like a thousand watt bulb, a big smile came on his face. 

"Kookieeee, I misssssss youuuuuu" Tae said excitedly as soon as he received the call. 

Jungkook smiled hearing the excited tone and the words "I miss you too baby" he let the younger know. 

"Then why did you call so late?" Tae pouted "I was waiting for long for your call" he whined. 

Jungkook could actually visualize the pout that adorned the plump lips of his love, "I am so sorry baby. Please forgive your Kookie" he apologized "I came late from the meeting and was having my dinner." He let the boy know. 

Tae suddenly felt bad for whining after hearing it "I'm sorry Kookie for whining. I know you are there for work still I'm bothering you" he said in a small voice. 

Jungkook didn't like the tone of his Angel, he would rather hear him whine the whole day then hearing his sad tone "hey baby, please don't say sorry. You are not bothering me. I love it when you whine like that, it means you are missing me just like I'm missing you. So never say sorry for it, okay" he said affectionately. 

Tae's heart melted hearing those heartfelt words of his love "hmm I'll not say it again" he said "but tell me did you have your dinner well? You are not overworking yourself, are you?" He inquired. 

"Yes baby I had it well and no I'm not over working" Jungkook replied "now you tell me did you have your dinner?" He asked. 

"Hmm I did. Eomma made japchae for me" Tae replied "but I missed your cooking" he added in a small voice. 

"Aww baby don't be sad. I'll cook everything you love for you once I'm back" Jungkook told him, trying to lift his mood. And it worked, Tae smiled hearing those words.