Part 132

Min Yoongi is frustrated, like really really frustrated. Why, you ask?

Because of his two best friends, one of whom is restlessly walking around the room while nervously muttering things under his breath while the other one is sulking in the corner. 

Finally not able to control his frustration anymore "Yiah Jung Hoseok, will you stop doing that? You are making me feel dizzy with all that walking of yours" he snapped at Hoseok, "and why the hell are you being so nervous and restless?" He further asked. 

Hoseok finally stopped walking and looked at Yoongi as if he had asked most stupid question. "Because it's my wedding today!" He exclaimed in reply to Yoongi's question. 

Oh yes, finally the big day is here, the day when Jung Hoseok is going to get married to his sweetheart Park Soomin. The wedding is taking place in the same wedding hall where Tae and Jungkook's wedding took place. Currently Yoongi and Jungkook are with Hoseok in the room allocated for the groom. They were there to give moral support to their best friend but as we all can see Yoongi is frustrated because of his both best friends behavior and as for Jungkook, well let's not talk about him, he is an altogether different case. 

"Because it's my wedding today!" Exclaimed Hoseok who was dressed immaculately in a black tuxedo, looking as handsome as ever. 

(A/n: imagine without the glasses)

"So?" Yoongi raised a brow. He was looking dapper, dressed in a pair of black trousers, white shirt and a blue  jacket paired with a multicolored scarf and he had changed his hair color to reddish brown. 

"What do you mean by so?" Hoseok snapped, "it's my wedding today, MY WEDDING! And you are asking why I'm being nervous?" 

"Yeah I asked why are you so nervous and I'm still asking that. Why are you so nervous?" Yoongi retorted. 

Hoseok frowned looking at Yoongi, "did you forget to wake up your brain today?" He asked in a very serious voice.