Part 87

It's Valentine's day today and Tae is very much excited, like really very excited. Because it's his first Valentine's day with his love, his husband and today Jungkook is taking him out on a date. 

Yeah right after months, Jeon Jungkook is finally taking his husband out on an official date. They did go on many unofficial dates till date, which they call outings but today it's going to be their first official date as lovers and also as husbands. 

Last evening Jungkook had asked Tae out for their first date with a surprise. A gleeful smiled adorned Tae's lips as he remembered the previous evening. 

…... Flashback: Last evening……

Tae was sitting in the living room with his phone in hand. He was debating with himself whether he should call Jungkook or not. Actually it's 7:30 pm and Jungkook generally returns back till 6:30 but that day he was late and Tae was starting to get worried. 

He was still lost in his dilemma when he heard the doorbell ringing. 

"Who could it be?" Tae thought as he went to open the door because Jungkook doesn't ring the doorbell, he just punches in the door code and enters home. 

Tae opened the door and found a man standing there, whose face was hidden behind a big bouquet of red roses that he was holding.Though he couldn't see the face, Tae knew that man was none other than Jungkook. 

Now don't ask me how he knew it's Jungkook. Obviously that's his husband and Tae can recognize him even with closed eyes. 

"Aigoo ige nuguya?" Tae asked in a fake shocked voice, his eyes full of mischief. 

"Hi Baby!" Jungkook peeked from behind the bouquet. 

"Oh igeon nae gwiyeoun tokki ya" Tae said in a playful voice and giggled. 

Jungkook too grinned seeing the playful mood of his baby. "This is for you," he handed the rose bouquet to Tae, "beautiful flowers for my beautiful Angel," he told the boy, making him blush. 

Tae somehow managed to hold the big bouquet in his one hand and with the other pulled Jungkook to himself by pulling his necktie and placed a loving kiss on the older's lips "welcome home hubby" he murmured in the kiss, making Jungkook smile in delight. 

After breaking the kiss Tae turned on his heels and went inside the apartment with Jungkook following him closely behind. 

Tae was placing the rose bouquet on the living room table when Jungkook called him from behind "baby". 

"Yes Kookie," Tae said and turned back and looked at the older.  

Jungkook was standing holding a heart shaped gift box. 

"Umm, this" Jungkook fumbled a little, his cheeks turning a little pink "this is for you" he handed the box to Tae. 

Tae took the box and opened it and "chocolates!" He exclaimed happily. The box was full of chocolate truffles. A big boxy smile bloomed on Tae's lips, seeing the sweets. 

As he was contemplating whether to eat those chocolates there only or he should save them for later, Tae heard Jungkook calling him again. He looked up and found a very much red faced Jungkook standing holding a red teddy bear in his hand. 

"This is also for you" Jungkook said, rather shyly and handed the teddy to Tae who was standing there, shocked after receiving so many gifts all of a sudden from his husband. Okay don't think that he doesn't like them, he actually loves receiving gifts from his husband but he couldn't understand why suddenly Jungkook was gifting those to him, also why was the older blushing?