Part 45

After breakfast Tae pulled Jimin with him and Soomin did the same with Yoongi, Hoseok following them.

Tae took Jimin to the garden "Park Jimin tell me what's happening?" he asked.

"What do you mean by what's happening" Jimin asked him back, puzzled.

"Yiah don't try to act too smart with me. Did you think one noticed your little interactions with Yoongi hyung in breakfast? Well I saw it, tell me what's going on?" Tae inquired sternly.

"Ah.. well.. it's just.." Jimin stuttered.

"Yeah tell me what is it?"

"Alright, I'm telling you" Jimin closed his eyes and said "Wearenowboyfriends" in one go.

Tae looked at him "speak in a language that humans can understand" he said.

Jimin looked at him and sighed "well we are boyfriends now. Last night he confessed and asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes" he told Tae.

"Wow really chim" Tae said and hugged his best friend "I'm so happy for you."

"Me too" Jimin told him.

Tae broke the hug "now tell me how did he confessed? What happened? What did he do?" he asked all excited.

Jimin looked at his excited friend and said "he took me out to the garden. He decorated that place. We cut the cake and danced. Then he confessed and we..." Jimin blushed "w..we k.. kissed."

"You guys kissed?" Tae asked.

"Hmm" Jimin nodded shyly.

"You two too kissed last night. What! It was "kiss special night" yesterday" Tae murmured.

But unfortunately Jimin heard it. He frowned "what did you mean by that? I clearly heard you said 'you two too kissed last night' what did you mean by that? Who else kissed last night?" Jimin asked suspiciously.

Now it's Tae's turn to blush "n..no o..one, no one did anything" he stuttered not meeting his friends eyes.

"Tae, you know you are an terrible lier right? Now tell me what happened" Jimin said.

"Ah well last night, last night me and Kookie, ki... kissed" Tae somehow managed to say.

"What YOU KISSED HOTTIE JEON" Jimin shouted.

Tae immediately closed his mouth with him hand "yiah what are you shouting for?" he hissed.

"Oops sorry, got a little excited" Jimin smiled sheepishly "but seriously Tae you two kissed, like really kissed" he whisper shouted.

Tae blushed at this. Jimin looked at his blushing Friend "hey don't become a live tomato and tell me the details about your kiss" he nudged his friend.

"No I'm not telling you anything. It's personal." Tae told him.

"O oh it's personal, right" Jimin said teasingly and nudged his best friend with his elbow.

................................

Park Soomin was staring sternly at Min Yoongi for sometime now.

"Yiah Park Soomin why the hell are you looking at me as if you are gonna kill me?" Yoongi asked tired of his silly friend's staring.

"Because I might actually do it" Soomin told him, her face still stern.