Part 86

After the epic fight between Park Soomin and Min Yoongi that ended with a bruise on Yoongi's forehead, Yoongi ended up making dinner for everyone. 

Well Yoongi had made fun of Soomin's culinary skills so Soomin challenged him to prove that he is better cook by making dinner. And did Min Yoongi ever back out from a challenge, never. So he had accepted the challenge and went to the kitchen to make dinner. 

Both Jungkook and Tae wanted to go and help him but couldn't because as soon as they get up from their seats, Soomin glared at them, "don't you dare" she warned them and Tae immediately pulled Jungkook with him and sat back on their seats, well he didn't want his husband to get beaten up by his angry noona, now did he?

Jimin too wanted to go and help his boyfriend but Yoongi himself stopped him saying that he didn't want his sweetheart to  tire himself by going to the kitchen. But in reality Yoongi stopped him because, well Jimin is no better when it comes to cooking than how once Tae used to be and Yoongi didn't want him to make a mess or hurt himself. 

And as for Hoseok, do you really think he would volunteer to help Yoongi and get divorce even before he could get married? Knowing Soomin that girl can do anything, obviously Hoseok is not going to take any risk. So he too didn't try to help his best friend. 

Well it's not like Yoongi needed anyone's help. It's just cooking dinner and he can do that well alone. 

So Yoongi had cooked kimchi fried rice and it would be understatement to say it was good, it was damn yummy. Even Soomin too forgot their earlier dispute and complimented him.

"This is so yummy, yiah Min Yoongi you really are a great cook" she told Yoongi and then elbowed her brother saying "lucky you Minnie", making the boy blush. 

"Thanks Soomin" Yoongi gave her a gummy smile. All of their earlier fights were forgotten. 

It was past ten when the friends parted, but not before promising that they would again come to visit the couple. 

The couple got changed and laid on their bed, like always Tae on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook hugging him closely.  

"I really loved it today" Tae spoke out, smiling. 

"Did you enjoy, baby?" Jungkook asked as he ran his fingers in the soft hair of his husband. 

"Yup I did" Tae looked up at the older's face and grinned "I laughed so much, noona is so funny" he said. 

"Yeah that she is, I laughed hard too" Jungkook grinned remembering his crazy friend. 

Tae eyes softened as he saw his husband grinning like a bunny, he raised himself a little and placed his lips on Jungkook's "always keep smiling like this, I love my bunny's smile" he murmured on the older's lips. 

Jungkook's heart warmed after hearing his Love's words, "then I will always smile, for you my love" he locked his lips with his husband and kissed the boy softly. 

He again pulled Tae's head on his chest after breaking the kiss. "Good night baby" he kissed the boy on the top of his head. 

"Good night Kookie" Tae kissed him on the heart over the t-shirt and Jungkook smiled fondly at the gesture. 

The couple closed their eyes and welcomed the sleep. 

After one hour, Tae slowly raised his head and glanced at Jungkook's face and found the older in deep sleep. He slowly rose up and stretched his hand and got hold of the alarm clock from the side table of Jungkook's side. He changed the alarm time and placed it in it's previous place. Then he turned to the other side and picked his phone up from the side table of that side and did something in it.