Part 38

Taehyung is frustrated, way to much frustrated. Ask why? Because he's stuck in traffic. He's already late and this rain made it worse.

The thing that happened is, while Tae was coming back from mall he spotted a bookstore on the road. He remembered that he needed to buy some books so parked his car and went inside the store.

He got the books he needed and came out after paying only to find out that it's raining heavily outside. The rain was so heavy that he'll get drenched if tries to get to his car.

So he waited inside the store for the rain to stop. But it looked like it had no intention of stopping. But after sometime it slowed a little and Tae somehow got into his car and left for home.

But looked like luck wasn't on his side that day because he got stuck in traffic. Even his phone got switched off because it went out of charge. It took nearly half an hour for the traffic got cleared.

It was eight in the evening when Tae finally reached the parking of their housing. As he got down from the car after parking it, he noticed Jungkook's car there. "looks like Kookie is already home." He thought and hurried to his apartment.

He had expected to meet Jungkook in the living room once he entered the apartment. But nothing like that happened. He didn't find the older there but saw his coat on the couch. "maybe he's in kitchen" he thought.

"Kookie I'm home" he said as he went towards the kitchen but Jungkook wasn't there too. But he saw the macarons on the table. A beautiful smile bloomed on his lips seeing it "he remembered I wanted to eat those. But where is he?" He thought to himself "maybe he's in his room"

So he went to the older's room and held the door knob to open it. But he stopped at the last moment remembering what happened the last time when he entered this room without knocking. So he knocked on the door but no answer came from inside, he again knocked and again same thing happened. So he decided to open the door and slowly entered the room, only to it empty. There was no sight of Jungkook.

"Where is Kookie? Did he go somewhere? But his car is still here, then where is he? It's raining outside and he went out in this weather. God what will I do with this boy. Just a few days ago he fell ill and now again he's out in the rain. You just get back Jeon Jungkook no one can save you from me today" he thought.

He decided to change his clothes and wait in the living room. So he went to his room, got freshen up. He came to the living room, put his phone on charge and sat on the couch to wait for the older.

More than an hour passed but there was no sight of Jungkook. Now Tae started to get worried. He tried to call him but the older's phone was engaged.  Why he's not coming back, he thought anxiously.

He sat on the couch elbows on his thighs, face hidden on his palm worried for his husband.

He had no idea how much time had passed until he finally heard someone calling him,

"T..Tae"

He looked up only to find a half drenched Jungkook standing in the middle of the room, staring wide eyed at him as if he saw some ghost.

He felt anger bubbling in his veins seeing the state of the older. Chothes disheveled, half drenched, hair messy.

He stood up from the couch and "Jeon Jungkook" he shouted angrily going towards the older "where the hell were you? I came back home and there's no sight of you. Your car, coat everything is here but not you. Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting for you? And now you came that too all drenched in rain. For God's sake you had high fever just few days back. Why would you do that? Do you have any idea how worr..."