Part 26

After one week

    Jungkook was getting ready to leave office for the day, when he got a call from Tae.

"Hey Tae"

"Kookieeee" came Tae's whining voice.

"Hey baby what happened why are you sounding like that?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Kookie I want tteokbokki"

"Ohh that's the matter. You want to eat tteokbokki. Ok I will get it for you."

"No I don't want any tteokbokki. There is a halmoni who sales tteokbokki near Sungjin park, I'm craving for her tteokbokki"

"so you want that halmoni's tteokbokki"

"Hmm"

"Okay I'll get it for you."

"Really Kookie! You are the best."

Tae cut the call Jungkook smiled on Tae's antics & left the office. He has a task to complete. Task "getting tteokbokki for Tae.

...........

Reaching near the park Jungkook parked his car & got off. He started walking while looking for the halmoni's stall Tae told him. After walking a little he finally spotted the stall. He smiled imagining Tae's excited & happy face when he'll get the food he's so craving for.

"Wow isn't it Kim Taehyung's over protective husband?"

Said a mocking voice behind him. He stopped walking and turned back to see the owner of the voice.

Jungkook's blood boiled looking at the person. There standing the green haired male he met at the Supermarket. The person responsible for Tae's miseries. Tae's ex-boyfriend, Bae fucking KangHoo.

The boy smiled a sickly smile & again said "remember me? We met at the Supermarket. You know who I am right?"

Jungkook glared at him but didn't said a word.

"Seeing how you are glaring looks like you indeed know me." KangHoo continued with a teasing smile "yes I am your dear husband's ex-boyfriend. The guy he loved. The guy he wanted to be with. You know he was indeed good catch. Loaded with money. But then his father got him married to you & I lost my ATM. How he kept crying when I acted angry after your marriage. I knew he was going to come back to me but he got to know my true intentions. What a loss. "

"And why exactly are you telling these things to me" Jungkook asked him angrily, ohh how he hates this shitty boy.

"Because I want you know what a pathetic fool that husband of yours is." KangHoo told him "by the way tell me one thing, does it feel good to fuck that sexy ass of his. Oh how I wanted to have that. You know I get hard just by thinking about his tight ass, how good it would have felt to ram my hard di..."

That's it Jungkook had it enough. He marched angrily to the green haired boy, held his collar & punched him hard.

"Hey how dare you punch me" KangHoo said holding his cheek where Jungkook punched.

"How Dare You to talk like that about MY TAE" Jungkook spat angrily & punched him again "how dare you make my Tae sad" another punch "how dare you hurt my Tae" another punch "how dare you even take his name in that dirty mouth of yours" another punched landed on the face of the green haired boy.

But Bae KangHoo isn't someone who will take someone's punches quietly. He too punched Jungkook making the corner of his lip bleed. And then both of them started fighting viciously.

They kept punching & beating each other. Though it's more like Jungkook beating the other guy into pulp. Jungkook in general is a calm person. He doesn't get angry easily neither he gets into fights. But once he gets angry he's like a beast and Bae KangHoo is no match for him.

Jungkook might have beaten the green haired boy to death had it not been for the police patrol car that noticed them & sperated them. Police took both of the boys with them.

.............

Tae was excitedly waiting for Jungkook to come home with his tteokbokki, when he got the call from the police station informing him that his husband got into fight with someone in the street & currently is at police station. Tae panicked hearing that. He immediately called his appa, who told him that he'll reach the police with their lawyer as soon as possible. After the call Tae too left for the police station.

On his way to the police station he kept thinking what must have happened that Jungkook got into fight with someone that too on the open street. He's not the kind of a person who will engage into random street fight. What must have led him to do that? Whom did he fight with?

Well he got the answer of his last question as he looked at the person sitting next to Jungkook. The person Jungkook fought with is none other than his trashy ex Bae KangHoo.

Tae looked at KangHoo. His whole face is blotched, left eye swollen, purple marks on cheeks & his nose is also broken. Tae couldn't believe his eyes, that someone as calm as Jungkook did this.

Then he looked at the guy he came there for. Jungkook was sitting on a chair, his clothes disheveled, hair messy. He has a cut in the corner of his lips, a cut on his forehead & his knuckles are bloodied too. As he saw Tae he lowered his head. Tae suddenly felt anger bubbling in his veins seeing his state. He looked at the police officer & said,

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook's husband. I got a call from here"

"Ohh so this angry young man here is your husband. But seriously, husband? Is this guy a pedophile? How old are you, sixteen?" The officer mocked.

This made Tae even more angry. He looked at the office with burning eyes & said "excuse me officer, you have no right to question our marriage. The only thing you need to know is that I'm his lawfully wedded husband & guardian. Now will you please tell me why my husband is here?"

"You are a fiesty one I see" the officer said "let me tell you why your husband is here. The reason is your husband here had beaten this poor highschool kid almost to death"

"What do you mean by my husband had beaten him as if my husband is the only one who hit him. Are telling me this guy here is a saint who didn't hit my husband? Then where did my husband got his wounds from? And who are you calling a kid? Just because he kept repeating his class doesn't make him a highschool kid." Tae told the officer.

"Look at this boy he is the who has so many injuries. Mr Jeon here has only a few minor injuries." The officer tried to make Tae understand.

"What do you mean by that. Are perhaps disappointed that Mr Jeon didn't get hurt much? Are you wishing for my husband to get severely injured?" Tae almost shouted. He saw red hearing the officer's words.

Bae KangHoo was shocked seeing how angry Tae is. It's the second time he saw the boy getting so angry and boy he looks scary.

Jungkook saw Tae's face turning red in anger. He tried to calm his raging husband. He held Tae's hand in his & said "Tae, baby please calm down"

Tae glared at him angrily "Shut your mouth up Kookie. I'm not talking to you here. I'll deal with you once we reach home." Jungkook shut his mouth and looked down again.

Tae again charged the officer "you tell me what did you mean by that? Why are you not saying anything?"

The officer was dumbstruck for a moment seeing the angry boy in front of him. But then he composed himself and said "who do you think you are boy? How dare you raise your voice at me. Do you know I can press attempt to murder charge on your husband & send him to jail?"

"Do You really think you can do that?"

Came a voice from the doorway of the police station.

___________________