Part 125

Tae was sleeping peacefully, all snuggled up with his husband's pillow when his phone rang. The loud ringing of his phone brought him back from his deep slumber. 

"Umm.." Tae whined sleepily as he stretched his hand without opening his eyes and picked his phone from the nightstand. He half opened his eyes and received the call,

"H..hello" he said in a gruff voice. 

"Hello Taetae" came the voice of his best friend from the other end of the call. 

"Hmm… Jiminie, good morning" Tae replied, his eyes closing again. 

"G.. good morning!" Jimin's voice sounded somewhat surprised, "ah.. yes, it's still morning, so yeah good morning" he said with a chuckle, "by the way Taetae aren't you coming to university today?" He asked. 

"University? Yeah I will go" Tae answered in a matter of fact voice. 

"When?" Jimin again asked. 

"What do you mean by when?" Tae asked in a puzzled voice. 

"I mean when will you come to university?" Jimin clarified. 

"At the usual time," Tae replied. 

"At the usual time? Do you even know what time it is?" Jimin asked in an amused voice. 

"Time? Let me see" Tae picked up Jungkook's alarm clock from the bedside table and half opening his eyes, looked at the time, only to find it's ten minutes to ten, "oh my God Jiminie, I'm so late" he sat up with a start as if electrocuted with his eyes wide opened as started blabbering in a panicked voice, "oh no, oh no, Jiminie, it's so late. What do I do? I'm gonna miss my classes, God why did I even sleep? Wha…"

Jiminie sighed hearing his best friend panicking, "Taetae, calm down, just calm down okay" he said cutting the boy between his blabbering. 

"No, Jiminie, how can I calm down? I overslept, I'm so late" Tae was still panicking. 

"Taetae, just do as I say, take a deep breath and calm down," Jimin said, this time little sternly and that seemed to work. 

Tae took a deep breath as Jimin said and felt himself relaxing, "Jiminie, I'm late" he said in a small voice. 

"No, actually you are not" came Jimin's reply. 

"What do you mean?" Tae asked in a puzzled voice. 

"I mean you are not late, because classes are cancelled for today" Jimin informed his best friend. 

Tae grinned big hearing Jimin's words, "Really Jiminie! Really classes are cancelled for today?" He said. 

"Yeah, we all reached the university and found out about it. That's why I called you as we didn't see you here" Jimin told him. 

"Wow that's great!" Tae exclaimed in delight, already making plans in his mind how to use this unexpected holiday. 

"Yeah it is" came Jimin's excited voice from the other side, "actually Taetae as classes are cancelled so we all are thinking to go to the Lotte World. Are you coming with us?" He asked. 

"No, Jiminie I won't come, I have some other plan" Tae let his best friend know. 

"What you just got to know about the classes getting cancelled and you already have some other plan!" Jimin exclaimed in surprise, "what plan do you have?" He asked curiously.