Part 39

The next morning when Tae woke up, he found himself tangled up with someone. That someone is none other than his husband. Tae rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness and looked at the sleep male in his arms.

Jungkook was sleeping hugging him tightly as if Tae is going to vanish if he will loosen his arms.

Tae looked at his sleeping face. To Tae he looked like a defenseless child while sleeping. And may be he is, Tae thought.

To the world Jungkook is a strong mature person, confident, very much intelligent, wise beyond his age. But Tae can see deep down he is still a little child who is scared of loosing people. He is still the seven years old boy who lost his parents on his birthday. He is afraid of being left alone. And last night was a living proof of it.

Tae felt like someone is squeezing his heart as he remembered Jungkook's painful sobs from the previous night. He still felt angry on himself that he is the one who caused it. He didn't know how it happened but he can't seem to bear Jungkook's tears just like he can't bear to see his eomma crying.

He remembered how he had promised Jungkook that he is never going to leave him without even a moments hesitation. It just felt like the right thing to do in that moment. And he doesn't regret making that promise.

He doesn't know what future awaits for them, where his life is going. But one thing is sure he likes the idea of living with Jungkook all his life. He had no idea how it happened, how he who once claimed to hate Jungkook is now willing to spend all his life with him. But then Jungkook is that kind of a person with whom anyone would want to spend their life. He is very handsome true but that's not all he is. He is humble, compassionate, hardworking, a true gentleman and not to mention way too caring. Tae knows the older cares way too much for him and somehow down the way he too had started caring for him. He had came to like the older's cute bunny smile, he had started to hate his tears.

Tae doesn't know what he feels for Jungkook. Yes he likes him, well not liking the older isn't something possible but Tae doesn't know if he likes him in the romantic way. He doesn't know if he really is falling for the older like how Jimin claims. But then the idea of falling in love with someone actually scares him. He did once and it ended way too badly. He was way too hurt, broken after what happened.

But then again it was Jungkook who stayed with him in those dark hours of his life, held him together. Had Jungkook not been there, he sure would have ended up doing something stupid that night. And that would have caused great pain to his parents for whom he is their life. He almost did it, but thankfully Jungkook was there to stop him, to help him. And he would forever be thankful for that.

Maybe he should listen to his appa's words. Maybe he should give his relationship with Jungkook a chance. They may not be lover but can become each other's companion. And maybe someday love will find it's way. His parents are the one who chose Jungkook for him and he knows they would always do what is in his best interest. Yes he will give themselves a chance, he thought determinedly.

Tae looked at the sleeping male in his arms and traced his scar with his thumb "I'll keep my promise Kookie. I'll never leave you. I'll give ourselves a chance. Because you deserve it. I don't know if I'll be able to love you but I'll always be here for you.  But please don't ever cry. It hurts me so much to see tears in your eyes. I promise I won't let you cry anymore. Because tears doesn't suit you only your cute bunny smile looks good on your face" Tae said and gently kissed the sleeping males forehead.

He then gently untangled himself from the sleeping male and got up from the bed. He decided to let Jungkook sleep for some more time. He surely looks tired. Anyways it's Saturday so they didn't have office or school so there's no need for the older to get up early. And while he sleeps Tae will have another go in making breakfast. With this thoughts Tae placed his pillow between between Jungkook's arms, who immediately snuggled with it and left for washroom to freshen up.